Ensign
# 1 Looking for fleet
05-19-2013, 12:53 AM
I'm looking for a reason to do something other than log in, refine dilithium, and roam the universe looking for doff missions. My main is a science captain specialized in heals (on the ground- Medical tricorder doesn't work in space), flying around in a Fleet Nova. Clutching to the fading hope that Cryptic makes science ships useful again.

Primarily I'm looking for a fleet to do really anything other than PvP. Light to moderate RP is fine, admittedly I'm rather awkward at it. I've played off and on since beta, I like to think I know what I'm doing- But I'm probably horribly wrong in that aspect.
Republic Veteran
Good afternoon. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but that?s part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA), Canada and the EU.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RL too. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please don?t hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Career Officer
# 3
05-19-2013, 02:39 PM
Liberty Task Force
Liberty, Equality, Justice, Peace & Cooperation

Please consider us for your new fleet. I'm sure you'll fit right in. We boast an active fleet. Nearly Tier II in less than a month. We are almost done with all the limited time projects, just two more to go. Our fleet has contributed over 2,000,000 dilithium in under a month. We have a website www.libertytaskforce.com and we have voice chat as well.

Our Mission

Liberty Task Force is a Star Trek Online gaming fleet and community. It was established on April 28th, 2013. Our mission and goal was to create a fun and friendly gaming community for both new and veteran players, and that's exactly what we have accomplished. We started this fleet with one key central idea in mind: that every member, whether their rank be high or low, have a voice on fleet business and that their voice be heard and acknowledged. That's why, along with a fair and highly structured ranking system, we proudly boast a voting system for major fleet amendments, regulations, activities, and events including major fleet holding projects. We believe that the fleet belongs to all its members not just the top few or the "in-crowd". Our ranking system is based on contributions and activity levels to the fleet both in-game and on our online community. There is plenty of room for advancement for those that seek it. Nevertheless, we also welcome "solo" players that want the benefits of a fleet without having to commit a lot of time, effort, contributions, or having to pass all kinds of online gaming tests or roll-calls.

We are laid-back and respectful players. We do not judge anyone based on race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, economic status, political and religious beliefs, or your gaming style (so long as it doesn't impede with anyone else's). We won't berate and yell at you if you have to leave an STF or Fleet Action in the middle of the mission because the family or real-life come calling; we understand we have those too. If you want to learn the game, this is a great fleet to be in. If you want to teach new players the in's and out's of the game, this is a great fleet to be in. If you simply are looking for a group of friends that share similar interests, this is a great fleet to be in. We have members from all over the world; from across the U.S.A. to across parts of Europe so there is bound to be someone online on our website or in-game with whom to interact with. In fact we have high ranking positions that are filled by players in the United States as well as across Europe.

We offer opportunities and activities for both the casual and hard-core gamer alike. Everyone is welcome and we offer PvE in STF's and Fleet Actions, as well as PvP events, and even some light RP. Again, we are also happy to house the "solo" player that just likes to play the episodes or foundry missions or just grind with their character. We sport an active website with forums, galleries, chat, and much more including voice chat to communicate with each other within the game. Feel free to have a look around and make yourself at home. There is something here for everyone and we hope you join our Star Trek Online family community and we hope even more that you decide to join our fleet. Should you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to contact me directly at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com once again thanks for your time.

Best Regards,
-Jose a.k.a Grayfox
Liberty Task Force Admiral
Info@LibertyTaskForce.com
http://www.libertytaskforce.com
Lieutenant
Greetings,

You mentioned little to moderate RP, so here I am to obviously promote my own fleet, 5th Special Operations Division. We are primarily an RP focused fleet, that is very social and helpful. I won't go into detail on this post, but I highly recommend that you give us a look over. You can see our forum thread or our fleet website. Also, feel free to contact us in game through @kpts4tv or @ubermatten.

Cheers, and good hunting!
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
05-20-2013, 04:42 AM
If you have not picked a fleet yet please whisper me in game and we can talk. Zander@fltadmiralzander
Lieutenant
# 6
05-20-2013, 06:35 PM
if your looking for a small fleet to join, join the AO Legion. Message me at jack okason@jackokason and I'll help ya out in missions and stuff.
Fleet Admiral Jack "Jackal" Okason