Lt. Commander
# 11
05-10-2013, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by polie05 View Post
Tell you what son, get your 5 people and we will do a fleet v fleet. 3 space matches and 3 ground. Whoever has the most total wins is the intimate winner and the loser has to pay 500m
First off I don't have any space built or geared up toons anymore since I don't fly space anymore since it's elite fleet shields and lockbox ship or bust now. And judging by the amount of QQ about space it's in it's worst balanced state ever this season.

And judging from your signature I can imagine fs and whomever I end up with again will be doing something about that AGAIN and AGAIN like before!

As far as that taunt you just issued the sad pandas in space all I can say is LMFAO you better pray for your games career sake Bieber and Jorf don't see that taunt! If they do you will never be able to space pvp again in this game. I am still laughing about it!
Commander
# 12
05-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnharrisonlol View Post
First off I don't have any space built or geared up toons anymore since I don't fly space anymore since it's elite fleet shields and lockbox ship or bust now. And judging by the amount of QQ about space it's in it's worst balanced state ever this season.

And judging from your signature I can imagine fs and whomever I end up with again will be doing something about that AGAIN and AGAIN like before!

As far as that taunt you just issued the sad pandas in space all I can say is LMFAO you better pray for your games career sake Bieber and Jorf don't see that taunt! If they do you will never be able to space pvp again in this game. I am still laughing about it!
That's why you fail talon jones.

And on several occasions their premades have fallen to us and yes thats with bieber and jorf. I also don't take this game so seriously I have to bow on bended knee to some unknown deity.
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
05-10-2013, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnharrisonlol View Post

You have a Miranda... use that.

now... as you said on Monday.. you were making a Biggles "A-team" Where is it so we can shoot it?
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-11-2013, 01:07 AM
Quote:
That's why you fail talon jones.

And on several occasions their premades have fallen to us and yes thats with bieber and jorf. I also don't take this game so seriously I have to bow on bended knee to some unknown deity.
If I had to take a a wild guess I would say you got picked on severely in school and was treated like the fat kid on campus. Am I in the right ballpark?
Ensign
# 15 fail
05-11-2013, 02:22 AM
I have no idea who this poli guy is but he must have a small **** lol
always an indication when someone feels like having to brag that much (lol signature) ^-^
also show me where jorf and bieber touched you
Survivor of Romulus
# 16
05-11-2013, 04:29 AM
You gonna make that premade yet talon... or Gtx9000?
Commander
# 17 fuzzy wuzzy
05-11-2013, 04:49 AM
reported talons multi accounts, oh and I'm the guy that always pops you son.

Let me lick those tears of pure rage you have now, they taste so sweet.
Lieutenant
# 18
05-11-2013, 08:33 AM
Quote:
reported talons multi accounts, oh and I'm the guy that always pops you son.

Let me lick those tears of pure rage you have now, they taste so sweet.
Your trolling needs work.
Career Officer
# 19
05-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Polie is the forum pvp master. =)

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.