Login

Closed Thread

Captain
# 41
05-09-2013, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

Please note that normal Thursday maintenance was completed the other day during downtime, and this maintenance is unscheduled/emergency and is critical to help reduce the risk outages going forward. If there was another time we could perform it, we absolutely would, but there is not, unfortunately. We'll be back up ASAP!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
3!! hours though this is kinda a pee take thou...
. . . . . . . . Insert witty content. . . . . .
Commander
# 42
05-09-2013, 08:57 AM
This is getting old, really. Just upgrade the hardware already, and/or get a new service provider. At this point, I'd put dollars to donuts more revenue stands to be lost from disgruntled customers refusing to make zen/C-store/subscription purchases than overhead increased.
Somebody getting uppity about canon? No problem! Just take a deep breath, and repeat after me:

Spock's Brain.
Career Officer
# 43
05-09-2013, 08:58 AM
not just maint...*emergency* maint. They clearly have something major going on. Again, sadly.
Ensign
# 44
Time is dilithium Cryptic. We should be compensated, 500 free dilithium per hour of downtime.
Lieutenant
Empire Veteran
# 46
Again and again and so on.
Cryptic don't you feel incompetent people? Something like amateur?
Day by day you you are doing to prove how you are crap!
http://i.imgur.com/RVocq.jpg
Captain
# 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by spearhawk2013 View Post
thanx for the info but my faith in cryptic being able to maintain its servers are somewhere between 0 and not even registering.

and always always always these maintanence HAS to be at prime game time in Europe, why never at prime gametime US?
THIS annoys me too!! always rest of world suffers not the USA lol i say NOOOOOOOOOO! lol
. . . . . . . . Insert witty content. . . . . .
Lieutenant
# 48
I m sure it has nothing to do with NEVERONLINE i mean NEVERWINTER since we have been told they don't have anything to do with each other, just weird that they have an unscheduled downtime now as well...
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
Ensign
# 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ef261 View Post
The next time there's a maintenance, can it PLEASE not be right when everyone in the UK is coming home from work, or school? -_-
What part of "unscheduled" do you not understand, child? They're doing this so they can fix it so that your whiny self can waste more of your life.
Commander
# 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnojhelms View Post
Since this is becoming almost a regular occurance, how about you just plan in 3 hours of maintenance per day, every day, until it's fixed?
I'll do you one better. Leave it down until everything is solved. Leave it down for 3 days. Leave it down for a week. Hell, take a month!

I tend to be quite chill for these things. I'm one of the "grab a bag of popcorn a watch the rage", guys. But yeah, getting kind of old, even for me.

Meh, I'm sure there's a reason things are done as they are done. Guess I'll grab my popcorn now.
Closed Thread