Lieutenant
I'd like to be able to get a few more DOff assignments on New Romulus. Not a lot, perhaps a maximum of four per 20-hr interval, randomly selected from perhaps... a dozen? Twenty, maybe? Rewarding only five reputation points each.

Why?

Well, I currently have two captains working the zone. Between them they have a total crew of 4250, all just sitting on their hands in orbit while the captain runs her feet off down on the ground. That just isn't right. Especially with all the work that needs doing.

I'd suggest having a romulan officer in the staging area hand these missions out, and that they'd be something along the lines of "Reconfigure EPS grid for residential area" (engineering), "Catalogue archaeological finds from the Hwael ruins (science)" or "Track Hirogen hunter teams" (tactical)". Stuff that is obviously related to the missions and alerts we get to do.

The reason I suggest that they be limited to only four or maybe five is of course to make sure that nobody gets away easy by just doing DOff assignments. If you only get 20 - 25 rep points / day that way you'll be motivated to get into the missions as well.
Lieutenant
# 2
05-20-2013, 03:50 PM
Should this thread be moved to the Reputation System subforum? If so, could some mod please see to it?