Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Empire Veteran
# 121
05-09-2013, 03:24 PM
With the nice big expansion and hopefuly lots of new customers to impress, is there any chance you could spare some time to fix the wonky sector block transitions around the galaxy one and for all ?

warping in backwards and having to do 180? turn is getting very old, about 3 years old
Starfleet Veteran
# 122
05-09-2013, 03:27 PM
I am sure that lots of the people that play on the Klingon faction will be excited to see that the Klingons are finally getting some love. However, the new Romulan faction available to play is the center point of this latest expansion. Even with the concept of picking an allied faction for Romulans, if people have not been playing as a Klingon, what is going to make them want to ally with the Klingons or even make a Klingon character? What I am wondering is what it is that is planned to entice people to start playing the Klingon faction? (I.e. new ships, re-balancing of old ships, new uniforms,...)
Career Officer
# 123
05-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Might have already been asked.

New Fleet Actions on the horizon; bring back some old ones, Breaking the Planet to get a daily wrapper?

Played the Rhi Shuttle Mission and REALLY like it. Will definitely be dusting off the shuttle for that one. Haven't had a chance to play Rhi ground yet.

To clarify the last of my question. There are consoles to the turrets in the last stage of Breaking the Planet that seem to already have some sort of interact that does nothing that I can tell; 'change turret target' basically. It seems like it would be easy (relatively speaking) for a Dev to go in there and hook those consoles up for the wrapper & add it to the daily.

Since Breaking the Planet & SB 24 are the only two Fleet Actions that don't have a daily wrapper, again, I was wondering how difficult it would be to turn those consoles into the objective needed for getting Breaking the Planet as a daily event.

Not really worried about SB 24; think its popular enough that it wouldn't need a wrapper to play, but Breaking the Planet, I think needs some wrapper love. I really only have time to play a few missions and I like the Fleet Actions. I know some to most probably do not like that mission or ground in general, but I think it would be nice to have it added to the daily wrapper line-up; spice it up some more.
Lieutenant
# 124
05-09-2013, 03:31 PM
is the reputation system lvl's by on account in stead of characters?
Lieutenant
# 125
05-09-2013, 03:32 PM
1. With Romulans getting Singularities, are there plans to give the Federation and Klingons their own unique mechanics?

2. Are there any plans to revise the older C-Store ships like D'Kyr or Artox to bring them in line with the current power level of ships, either by changing stats including stations, adding or creating universal consoles for them or creating fleet versions of them?
Lieutenant
# 126
05-09-2013, 03:36 PM
Can we get the "skin tight" shield effect like seen in Nemesis?

New BOFF/kit powers is something that we desperately need more of. Though we have ship consoles that's not the same. Any chance of this happening by years end?

A lot of people have played only as the three characters they're originally given slots for characters and have large amounts of unrefined dilithium. I have one friend who has over a years worth of ore to refine. So how about every once in a while like quarterly or trimesterly refining everyones dilithium no matter how much they have? A little extra reward for investing time into your game.
Career Officer
# 127
05-09-2013, 03:40 PM
Will the FED's get a story rewrite and a new tutorial sometime in the future?
Lieutenant
# 128
05-09-2013, 03:45 PM
Any chance we can get the Dino-metric tail fins on the Delta Flyer that Tom Paris wanted.
Empire Veteran
# 129
05-09-2013, 03:48 PM
Aight my questions are...

It was stated in the last ask cryptic that they were aware of the KDF costume problem but still no fix on it. So anything new other than you guys just know about the problem?

There is one ship issue which has been a problem with the B'rel since day one of its release and some things here and there that might help it out but is there anything on the table for the b'rel and T'varo(yet to be released in LoR) which both have enhanced battle cloaks but no kind of tactics are available for it because of the problem of shield tanking and its special mode uses projectiles is there any plans or discussions internally on how to allow these 2 ships to be able to compete with torpedoes and mines vs the shield tanking setups of beams and cannons?

The last issue I have is melee weapons they need more diversity any plans on getting any more types in besides the swords, bat'leths, and lirpas? The lore of KDF in the franchise shows many many weapons but we only get 1 of those... so any ETA on that?

Anyways those are the only 3 issues left I have with the game before I'd have nothing left to complain about
Commander
# 130
05-09-2013, 03:54 PM
other than the crystal event, will there be elite endgame space encounters like borg stfs for romulan and/or nukara reputation?
Closed Thread