Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 141
05-09-2013, 06:02 PM
Are there any plans to add more iconic weapons from the films and TV series like the Search for Spock Klingon Disruptor, TNG phasers...and Undiscovered Country assault phasers?

Is there any chance of fan made ships like the Kerchan class being added to the game?

Can we have the ship artist devs spend like 1 month revamping the visuals of several iconic ships like the B'rel, Negh'var, Galaxy and Nebula classes?
http://grimdarkfuture.com/images/IRF_SIGS/morgomir_Sig.png
Career Officer
# 142
05-09-2013, 06:24 PM
when are we gonna get poker

how about a tier 5 connie

are any of the old promo items going to get looked at
There is no QA there is only ZUUL
Commander
# 143
05-09-2013, 06:26 PM
Will Ground Combat ever get a proper revamp, to make it feel more like Trek ground combat? I've never seen an episode or movie, where the entire away team is lined up standing still, fighting another group of people.
Career Officer
# 144
05-09-2013, 06:41 PM
1. Is a separate permission system for the fleet store in the works? Based on fleet credits hopefully.

2. A better balance between ship classes? For instance an Excelsior and a Defiant going to head to head should have the Excelsior vaporizing it. Much like a battleship and destroyer going head to head.

3. A Cstore item that lets you match the reputation level of another character on the same account. Many people do not have time to grind multiple toons but would pay $$$ handsomely to match another. (Me!)

4. Can there be fewer currencies please?
Cryptic's promise of a full Klingon factionHawks: "The big problem is Cryptic didn't know what big IP they bought when they took over STO in the first place. The end result we are playing today. Cryptic was and will never be the right company for a Star Trek MMO."Death of a Fleet
Ensign
# 145
05-09-2013, 06:43 PM
Will the Federation ever see hanger units of Frigate Class like the KDF's Birds-of-Pery?
Commander
# 146
05-09-2013, 06:47 PM
1: Does Cryptic just hate money, or are there going to be hair packs in the CStore sometime soon?

2: How about some more jewelry options?

3: Why can't male characters and doffs have lobi earrings?

Last edited by guriphu; 05-09-2013 at 06:54 PM.
Career Officer
# 147
05-09-2013, 07:06 PM
What happens are there to do more voice overs and add more story and less grind to missions and episodes?

More detail environments for Risa, Vulcan, Andoria, and etc.

Plans to make Romulans a true faction instead of piggie backing off UFP and KDF?
Starfleet Veteran
# 148
05-09-2013, 07:19 PM
There are many small fleets that would like to join together to build a starbase and see what members of their alliance are online. Could you give us a little more detail about the potential (i am optimistic) upcoming alliance system your team is discussing.
<div align=center>http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/205090/New_new_WP_Banner_copy.png</div>
Captain
# 149
05-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowestlvl View Post
when are we gonna get poker
For that matter, how about darts?
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Captain
# 150
05-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Will server issues be resolved at all? Constant server lags and disconnects are really affecting gameplay.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Email me for a Pro-Galaxy sig!
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
Foundry: A new series coming soon! | PvP: PvP Boot Camp, Notebook Project Almost Done!
Closed Thread