Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Empire Veteran
# 51
05-09-2013, 02:30 PM
What are the chances we might eventually see equitable Dilithium Drills that give an added percentage to Dilithium mined?
Career Officer
# 52
I was lucky enough to be chosen to play the beta test of LoR and thank you for it.

I loved the new singularity drive and new powers they come with. But I can't help thinking that these new powers don't require a sci,eng or tac slot to use them where the fed and Klingon ships need to surrender the above slots to Equipt special powers.
Is it possible to have a special console slot on every fed and Klingon ship to balance this out a little bit.

Thank you.
Career Officer
# 53 Reputation Cancellation
In a previous ASK Cryptic, you said that you working on the possibility of cancelling Reputation projects. I have accidentally started a Crystalline Catastrophe assignment I now can't complete... any chance I can stop that? I'm worried it might stop me from being able to participate in the next event on my main character.

Thanks,

-Delorinn aka Ryan
Career Officer
Hello,

My question is about Dilithium Ore and Refined Dilithium.

As a gamer I know that those that work on game development have to keep the player-based economy under control. I also know that you would prefer that players purchase the ZEN and use that to exchange for Refined Dilithium. This is great for those that can afford to do so. I also know that you have the option for getting ZEN from surveys and Special Offers. This is also a great idea. However, due to being on a limited income, I am unable to purchase ZEN and I do not qualify for surveys and Special Offers.

This leaves me with getting Dilithium Ore from doing Dailies and other in game options, like the recent Crystalline Entity Event. I can easily get more then the amount of Ore to be Refined everyday. The question is this : How about making the amount of Ore received from Dailies, STFs, Special Events, and DOFF assignments be limited to the 8,000 cap? This would make it less likely for players to have more Dilithium Ore then they can Refine each day. I currently have enough Ore to refine for the next 11 days, provided I do not do any other dailies, or anything else that would give me Dilithium Ore. Also, if is not possible to make the intake of Ore match the Cap on Refining Ore (8,000 per day) until you erase the stockpiles of Ore that players have, Can you convert the current Ore players have stockpiled into Refined please? (At least before the new expansion goes live?)

Thank you in advance.
Membership Details

Free to play - March 2013
Monthly Subscription - July 2013
Lifetime Member - Oct 2014

Last edited by matok1971; 05-09-2013 at 02:37 PM.
Career Officer
# 55
05-09-2013, 02:38 PM
after playing in the NEW Beta of LoR, noticed some new hairs, will those hairs be coming to other species in the game? Also would any of the old hairs be revisited and redone?

Since these new ships are coming out, will there be any plans on revisiting the older ones such as the Akira which has been needing some fixing?

Will the requirements for a lot of the Reputation and Starbase/Embassy be reduced for smaller fleets and player who play casually?

STO Open Beta member since 2010.
Survivor of Romulus
# 56
05-09-2013, 02:39 PM
Will we get Pakled duty officers, so that our duty officers can go?
Republic Veteran
# 57
05-09-2013, 02:41 PM
Will we be able to modify Romulan/Reman boffs on our Fed/KDF characters with Legacy of Romulus? Also, will there ever be the possibility to modify KDF marauding boffs?
Ensign
# 58
05-09-2013, 02:41 PM
with the release of the new content later this month is there any plan for a symitar to be released close to the launch or down the road?
Career Officer
# 59
05-09-2013, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cehus View Post
Will Romulans get unique appearances for the Omega reputation gear?
This was answered previously; No. They use their allies gear (MACO/Honor Guard).

Are there any plans to modify the way the tailor works, so that Bridge Officers can have access to more outfits like off-duty, Maco and Omega?

And are there any plans for endgame content featuring the Elachi?

Cats and Dogs (among others) were mentioned before as possible ground pets - has there been any update on this, as in is it in the pipe or is it likely to be a long way off?
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Last edited by johngazman; 05-09-2013 at 02:51 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 60
05-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Firstly, thanks for my question being answered last month!

Ok, on to business, couple of things:

1) Will we be seeing a featured episode series this year at all?
2) Can the Federation have a ship solely devoted to warfare, a dreadnought perhaps with having wings of fighters?
3) Any plans to give more attention to the Foundry and specifically its authors as although the Spotlight is a good thing, perhaps a system of where an author is currently a silver, if there is mission is deemed good enough they are given lifetime subscriber?
Closed Thread