Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Lieutenant
# 91
05-10-2013, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronoss2012 View Post
well it tells me to wait 2 hours the character will get copied over.
i go back it asks me ot copy the same character i wonder would that screw you up copying it 2 3 or 50 times.....lol
Chances are, your toon is already copied. I've logged in, played with a respec, deleted the toon, logged out, recopied, logged back in, and a new fresh copy was already there -- no wait. But hey, crap could happen that might make it take two hours... they're just coverin' their office rollychair warmers...
Rihannsu
# 92
05-10-2013, 07:47 AM
Guessing us non americans are going to be shafted with less time
Lt. Commander
# 93
05-10-2013, 07:48 AM
downloading now at max speed ....interesting this is a smart move , and i applaud it , ya know us humans we like do strange stuff and thus its good to get a bigger sample going...

looking forward to seeing how the new ships "stack" up.
and im canadian and as soon as its done ill try and what do you mean buy less time ?
Lt. Commander
# 94
05-10-2013, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkarris View Post
It would be so very very cool (or hot rather) if we could get a Tholian Boff as a reward. Or maybe as a non-combat pet, full enviroment suit walking after you everywhere. Except on deamon worlds of course.
well i see logic as a problem how do you put a creature on your bridge that requires temperatures like a tholian likes
Career Officer
# 95
05-10-2013, 07:53 AM
odd... i read up a few people getting the download but i havent seen any signs of it from the launcher yet.
Joined STO late 2010. Bought starter pack LoR & LTS 2013.
Proud owner of a Targ pup to a federation character.
T5 Miranda FTW! Hope to see Miranda Class made a T5 ship.
Captain
# 96
05-10-2013, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrorchaos View Post
odd... i read up a few people getting the download but i havent seen any signs of it from the launcher yet.
Those people are probably downloading the patch from the 8th - or even earlier depending on the last time they patched Tribble.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 97
05-10-2013, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Those people are probably downloading the patch from the 8th - or even earlier depending on the last time they patched Tribble.
that would make sense as there is nothing new on the tribble releases.
Captain
# 98
05-10-2013, 07:59 AM
Quote:
that would make sense as there is nothing new on the tribble releases.
Plus there were a lot of people who were given a Closed Beta invite but never knew it because they turned of their PWE/Cryptic email notification under My Account - and so they never received the email but could have been testing all along. Brandon talked about this back when Closed Beta started - that you should try and login even if you didn't receive the email.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Career Officer
# 99
05-10-2013, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Plus there were a lot of people who were given a Closed Beta invite but never knew it because they turned of their PWE/Cryptic email notification under My Account - and so they never received the email but could have been testing all along. Brandon talked about this back when Closed Beta started - that you should try and login even if you didn't receive the email.
i tried it earlier on in the day and a few minutes before that exchange of words, no sign of getting the romulan adventure unlocked, nor the kdf.
Captain
# 100
05-10-2013, 08:01 AM
Quote:
i tried it earlier on in the day and a few minutes before that exchange of words, no sign of getting the romulan adventure unlocked, nor the kdf.
Yeah, same with me. I've tried every day since the 18th, just in case they were slowly adding people. But I did get to test the Fed-side changes, Warp Cores, new UI, etc.
Closed Thread