Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Starfleet Veteran
# 121
05-10-2013, 10:27 AM
Quote:

Log on to Tribble and test Legacy of Romulus this weekend from the time Tribble is patched with its update tomorrow until 10AM PDT on Monday, May 13th, 2013*.
No mention of 10 PST today, only of a patch, which if you look in the patch notes has not happened yet.
Career Officer
# 122
05-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
...and yodel about it from the top of our office building.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Pics or it didn't happen.

But seriously. I went onto Tribble last night and wow. It looks freaking awesome. Still not sure about the way the whole traits system works, gonna need to look into that some more.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Rihannsu
# 123 Open beta and...
05-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Romulans are still invite only?? Look folks. I came here to test.. not flutter my eyes or go goo gah over everything. i want to know that my romulan character when i create her next week is going to work at the best possible as she can. Wipe a character i create today, i dont care, but I just cant fathom how i'm supposed to test something ( even in open beta ) that i have no access too..

Interface: TNG color scheme appears washed out and flat.

Ship customization: Previously purchased Z-Store ships ( Armitage and Thunderchild ) not being recognized or listed in any section of the customization window.

Tailor: Previous costume purchases not being recognized by tailoring window.

Opening screen initially displays character and crew with an image of the ships fighter or shuttle above them. Image changes to ship after selecting second character and reverting back
Ensign
# 124
05-10-2013, 10:30 AM
DOOOO ETTTTTTT NOOOOOWWWW
that is all.
Republic Veteran
# 125
05-10-2013, 10:31 AM
Reading Comprehension!
Captain
# 126
05-10-2013, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wufangchu View Post
Romulans are still invite only?? Look folks. I came here to test.. not flutter my eyes or go goo gah over everything. i want to know that my romulan character when i create her next week is going to work at the best possible as she can. Wipe a character i create today, i dont care, but I just cant fathom how i'm supposed to test something ( even in open beta ) that i have no access too..

Interface: TNG color scheme appears washed out and flat.

Ship customization: Previously purchased Z-Store ships ( Armitage and Thunderchild ) not being recognized or listed in any section of the customization window.

Tailor: Previous costume purchases not being recognized by tailoring window.

Opening screen initially displays character and crew with an image of the ships fighter or shuttle above them. Image changes to ship after selecting second character and reverting back

Open Beta has not started yet. There will be an announcement in the Tribbles forum when they have the patch ready and after that you will be able to make your Romulan.
Ensign
# 127 So like...
05-10-2013, 10:32 AM
So like when does this open beta start? Because I patched but still unable to play a romulan, so what gives?
Captain
# 128
05-10-2013, 10:33 AM
If you'd go back and read the actual annouciment, the LOR beta only opens to the public AFTER tribble get's a patch, which hasn't happened yet. Come back in about 6 or 7 hours and you'd have all the green blooded goodness you could want...
I send three purple diplomats on a simple gift exchange and they blow it...
I send three white bartenders on a three day wilderness training exercise and the crit it...
Empire Veteran
# 129
look at the other posts

Mostly a KDF player
Fleet *Working as Intended. Not a slam, just a way of life... contact me in game for invite @emt27
Rihannsu
# 130
I want open beta to open up, that way the rest of my fleet can enjoy what I have been experiencing in closed beta!
Closed Thread