Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Ensign
# 341 Traits reduced?
05-11-2013, 07:55 AM
I haven't been able to actually start a new game, but on character creation I noticed that all traits seem to be preset now, depending on race. Is that the case? Or can we still select some traits while having some chosen for us?
Career Officer
# 342
05-11-2013, 08:06 AM
Does spending an hour in the queue count? My wife and kid are still waiting and it's been half an hour now :-D
Ensign
# 343
05-11-2013, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by garhdo View Post
I haven't been able to actually start a new game, but on character creation I noticed that all traits seem to be preset now, depending on race. Is that the case? Or can we still select some traits while having some chosen for us?
default traits are chosen for you, you unlock more trait slots as you rank up, great system if you ask me.
Ensign
# 344
05-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter1122 View Post
default traits are chosen for you, you unlock more trait slots as you rank up, great system if you ask me.
That sounds much more improved, allows new players to get more used to their new abilities. I approve.
Captain
# 345
05-11-2013, 08:23 AM
It seems to take the biscuit that with the limited capacity on tribble people are going to be spending 3 days straight on tribble levelling a toon to 50 that they are going to have to remake on holodeck.

Knowing my luck, I won't be able to get on to test for the designated hour and for once, the reward will be something more than a tribble that I won't claim.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Starfleet Veteran
# 346
05-11-2013, 08:29 AM
Why do lifetime subscribers have a login Q on Tribble? I've never had this before. Well, lucky I already played some time last night after the patch, so the hour should count already.
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Captain
# 347
05-11-2013, 08:32 AM
Forgot this was the open beta weekend. It explains why login queue though.
Wanted to do some more nimbus action.
Career Officer
# 348
05-11-2013, 08:32 AM
ive played tribble about 8hrs today (sat) and so far the whole thing seems very solid, there may be a few miner bugs that have been reported by other users and as i said before that little problem with the overlapping audio voice overs making it hard to hear what being said but all in all a very good job, well done all.
p.s love the graphics and its such a shame you had to blow up that village you start in for the story line. i would have liked to have retired there, it looked very cosy.

Last edited by bobbydazlers; 05-11-2013 at 08:58 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 349
05-11-2013, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc10b View Post
Knowing my luck, I won't be able to get on to test for the designated hour and for once, the reward will be something more than a tribble that I won't claim.
More than a tribble? Doubt it, it'll just be the usual deal of "pet it once an hour for a (most likely Nukura) Mark".
"But in-game I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason you were brought into the forums, that by knowing me here for a little, you might know me better there."
Captain
# 350
05-11-2013, 08:39 AM
Maybe they'll have a preview of the Tribble on Tribble. I'll have to check if i ever make it through the queue.
Closed Thread