Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Starfleet Veteran
# 31
05-09-2013, 04:22 PM
Will there be multiple rewards for the amount of time spent testing like with the F2P testing or will it be just the one reward?
STOP THE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
Survivor of Romulus
# 32
05-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Thanks found it

I confess I desperately want to try the new romulans
Republic Veteran
# 33
05-09-2013, 04:29 PM
How about a Branflake DOFF that apologizes for downtime when you are hit with Viral Matrix or other System Offline situations?

----
Hello Captain:

We regret to inform you that SHIELDS ARE OFFLINE for the next 30 seconds. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. Our techs are working as hard as possible to restore service as soon as possible.

--Brandon

----

-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Career Officer
# 34
05-09-2013, 04:36 PM
I'm kind of hoping the reward will be unique Warp/Singularity Cores which we can claim since they're the main new shiny being introduced. It could be the "Fuzzy-Wuzzy Core" where the item icon is a tiny hamster in a wheel...
# 35
05-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Now you too can earn a second romulan tribble!
Captain
# 36
05-09-2013, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhappyj0yj0y View Post
I'm kind of hoping the reward will be unique Warp/Singularity Cores which we can claim since they're the main new shiny being introduced. It could be the "Fuzzy-Wuzzy Core" where the item icon is a tiny hamster in a wheel...
That's a little much for an hour of playing. I'm sure an hour isn't worth more then a tribble. Hamsters aren't trekkish.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 37
05-09-2013, 04:41 PM
as we all know it has to be a tribble but can we please have some place for that tribble?inventories and banks are too small for the amount of pets and tribbles in this game
Survivor of Romulus
# 38
05-09-2013, 04:46 PM
No more freaking tribbles!!! Considering this is an open beta test weekend for a new faction I think it needs to be something different, something very uniquely Romulan. Maybe some time of Raptor (as in a bird) combat pet.
Starfleet Veteran
# 39
05-09-2013, 04:48 PM
Great! another tribble for my collection
In every time,
in every place,
the deeds of men
remain the same...
Captain
# 40
05-09-2013, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesdark View Post
No more freaking tribbles!!! Considering this is an open beta test weekend for a new faction I think it needs to be something different, something very uniquely Romulan. Maybe some time of Raptor (as in a bird) combat pet.
Pets are exactly the same problem as unique tribbles: no storage. Same trap.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Closed Thread