Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Starfleet Veteran
# 491
05-13-2013, 05:36 PM
That was just for the last patch. From when they first set up tribble for LoR stuff, there has probably been around 14-15 GB of patch downloads. The big issue is that they updated the texturing for everything. By the time it hits LoR my guess is that will get down to 5-8 GB.
"That hurts worse than the uniform." - Dr. McCoy on the Vulcan salute
"On Vulcan, the teddy bears are alive. And they have six-inch fangs." - Spock on sehlats
Ensign
# 492 new features
05-13-2013, 05:48 PM
one thing that i wish STO had is new eye attachments. new visors or reticules for science and tactical officers. Geordi Leforge's retinal implants's from Nemesis would be great. Any thoughts?
Ensign
# 493
05-13-2013, 07:03 PM
Has the beta Rewards ended? Just wondering what the cut-off time is to get the levels in was.
Ensign
# 494
05-14-2013, 05:14 AM
Hi

They are other icon bugs

1- If you gor to your car?cter status, and want to assign officil to your ship stations, the icon are the old ones.

2- When you bean down to a planet and you need you away team, the icons are the old, and, in that screen, you see the ground and space habilities.

Bye
Survivor of Romulus
# 495
05-14-2013, 05:37 AM
The both romulan beta tests, the open and the close ones are really nice.

Romulans have a nice and cool design in the ships, uniforms and everything. Is not too dull like FED.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
Ensign
# 496
05-14-2013, 05:53 AM
I played the the beta since late friday night and had made level 50 around midnight last night. i am amazed by the new layout and maps. i love the new episodes and the way they tie in to the old maps. the UI and HUD leaves a little to be desired as they seem to get in the way of viewable play no matter which way its laid out. maybe "shrinking" then a tad will suffice. there are minor bugs/ glitches throughout all maps which is expected but also did not take away from the overall gameplay, i had to drop several missions and re-pick them to complete. the warbirds are awesome by design and should not be disappointing. the powers of the weapons are at times too strong as well as not utilizing all the abilities or giving the Dot to the player.

overall im impressed by the new design and the new faction and cant wait for the release as well as the recent flaws in the servers going down, but im sure with all the monies being vested by the players, you will "fix" whatever the issues are.
Captain
# 497
05-14-2013, 06:59 AM
so how many bugs were reported that arent going to be fixed before this gets forced live?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom View Post
Frankly, I think the only sound advice that one can give new players at this time is to stay away from PVP in STO.
Science pvp at its best-http://www.youtube.com/user/matteo716
Do you even Science Bro?
Ensign
# 498 Rewards?
08-13-2013, 02:39 AM
it's probably a bit late. but i did test in the test weekend and i have seen nothing of rewards. did i do something wrong or what?
Closed Thread