Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 51
05-09-2013, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
There goes the neighborhood.
My first thought exactly...

Let's hope poor little Tribble can handle the load.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Career Officer
# 52
05-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Can we get like a Tribble terrarium?

This will, of course, be a Nukara tribble we'll see a month after LoR goes live and maybe if we're lucky a rare/VR romulan and/or Reman doff I assume?
Lieutenant
# 53 Death to the Tribble.
05-09-2013, 10:08 PM
My god!we get to play the new content. Then play it again later on at release. Except I all ready played it.

My god its Charlie X all over again!
Captain
# 54
05-09-2013, 10:18 PM
This will be a nukara tribble with 1 mark every hour and something I will delete or stick in my bank until i delete it for it's space I'd rather just have a reman/romulan doff at least thats useful
NO TO ARC
Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
Career Officer
# 55
05-09-2013, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This coming weekend is a Tribble Test Weekend, as well as the start of our Open Beta! Not only can you test out the new content releasing with the launch of Legacy of Romulus, but you can earn a special reward for doing so. Read more for full details.

Click here to read more.
i wish you can define when tomorrow is by the time and its conversion to other zones. im having to check the clock and i do not know if your time accuracy is 1 hour off.

i assume the patch is in 1 hour and 20 minutes from now, as it will be 12am on the west side.
Joined STO late 2010. Bought starter pack LoR & LTS 2013.
Proud owner of a Targ pup to a federation character.
T5 Miranda FTW! Hope to see Miranda Class made a T5 ship.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 56
05-09-2013, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrorchaos View Post
i wish you can define when tomorrow is by the time and its conversion to other zones. im having to check the clock and i do not know if your time accuracy is 1 hour off.

i assume the patch is in 1 hour and 20 minutes from now, as it will be 12am on the west side.
We don't have an exact time yet, otherwise I would have included it Once it officially begins (Tribble is patched and available for Open Beta), I'll be sure to update the blog, update the OP, make a post to this thread, Tweet, Facebook and yodel about it from the top of our office building.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 57
05-09-2013, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrorchaos View Post

The patch will definitely not be in 1:20 from your post. As of the time of this post, it's 10:53PM in California. But they're presumably going to do the patch at some point during the day, while they're all at work.
Career Officer
# 58
05-09-2013, 10:54 PM
yodeling huh? hah!

i thought you forgot about it, my mistake.
Career Officer
# 59
05-09-2013, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toadyfrank View Post
The patch will definitely not be in 1:20 from your post. As of the time of this post, it's 10:53PM in California. But they're presumably going to do the patch at some point during the day, while they're all at work.
i assumed it would of been the start of the 10th on your end, as it will be 8am here where i am. and if the update mentions 6am on your end that would be 2pm here so, we would miss half a day in europe .
Lieutenant
# 60
05-09-2013, 10:58 PM
Has there been a decision on what to do about character slots? Does everyone get a new romulan-only character slot?

Also, I currently am a silver member, although I have three characters because I created the third one while I had a gold membership for a month. Will I also get a new character slot?

I'm curious what the answers to these questions are on tribble for tomorrow, and also on holodeck once LoR goes live for real.
Closed Thread