Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains,

We're pleased to report that the stipend delays we reported in this thread have now been resolved! All delayed stipends have been granted, and the stipend granting process is once again automatic.

While we worked on granting delayed stipends, some players may have received duplicate grants. Here are a few important notes regarding duplicate stipends:

• If you received one extra stipend in April, you will not be granted your May stipend. If you have already been granted your May stipend, then you will not receive your June stipend.
  • If you received two extra stipends in April, you will not be granted your May or June stipends. If you have already been granted your May stipend, then you will not receive your June or July stipends.
  • Some users may experience a delay of several days on the next stipend they receive after the skip.

Thanks again for your patience as our programmers worked on this resolution. With the above steps, all players who are eligible to receive stipends (Gold Members) will get the appropriate amount of promotional ZEN - you just might have gotten it a little earlier.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please file a billing ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com.

We'll see you in-game!

-The Cryptic Studios Team

~~~~BRANFLAKES'S POST ON 6/17~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I've posted the updates to this and other threads that I have -- if you have not received your stipend, it is most likely because you received a duplicate (or triple) in April or May. Please re-read the OP for information.

Unfortunately, no one on the forums is able to look into your account; only the billing team can do that.

If there are any outstanding questions or concerns, please reach out to our billing team at http://support.perfectworld.com ('Contact Us' tab, 'Billing' for the category drop down). If you are not able to reach the support site, please email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "billing" in the subject line and as many details in the message as possible. Filing a ticket is always the preferred method to contact us as you can ensure your ticket is in the right queue via the category dropdown.

Please note that tickets are answered in the order received, and as fast as possible.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 06-17-2013 at 03:03 PM.
Career Officer
# 2
05-09-2013, 06:45 PM
So to make sure, are you saying whatever the day of our manual stipend receipt was is about what we can expect in the future? (For example, if I got mine April 27th, I can expect my next one around May 27th?)
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
05-09-2013, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by entnx01 View Post
So to make sure, are you saying whatever the day of our manual stipend receipt was is about what we can expect in the future? (For example, if I got mine April 27th, I can expect my next one around May 27th?)
Automatic stipend grants should return back to your "normal"* delivery date.

*If you're a monthly gold subscriber, it comes in on or around 30-days past the day when your bank last hard posted the subscription charge (moved from pending to posted). This can happen at anytime during the day. Lifetime subscribers (who have been subscribed for at least 30-days), will get it on or around the day of the month when your bank hard posted the original lifetime subscription charge (moved from pending to posted).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 4
05-09-2013, 06:52 PM
Quote:

*If you're a monthly gold subscriber, it comes in on or around 30-days past the day when your bank last hard posted the subscription charge (moved from pending to posted). This can happen at anytime during the day. Lifetime subscribers (who have been subscribed for at least 30-days), will get it on or around the day of the month when your bank hard posted the original lifetime subscription charge (moved from pending to posted).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Oh, nice! So even though my last one was late this next one will seem early in comparison (mine's around the 21st-23rd or so of the month). Thanks!
Career Officer
# 5
05-09-2013, 08:20 PM
A little bit more transparency (or perhaps I should say specificity) on the stipend date would be appreciated. Even just a line added to the Account page saying something like "Your next scheduled promotional Zen deposit is such-and-such" would be great.

And if the system is truly automated, that shouldn't be too difficult. It would certainly save you a lot of trouble answering queries from people who simply don't know the date, and by allowing people who have a genuine problem to realize and report it immediately.
Republic Veteran
# 6
05-10-2013, 03:32 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I got two back to back, which I really appreciate BTW... I was wondering how it was going to be handled.

I second the notion of adding a date/delivery-status to our account-page. I know it would divert someone from adding cool features to LoR or fixing game-bugs... but in the long run it would be worth it. Fewer "OMG WHEREZ ME ZEN" situations and it would allow us to plan C-store purchases. For example, I want to spend 2K zen, I know my 500 comes on Tuesday, I buy the 1500 I need the night before and I'm all set.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Career Officer
# 7 zen
05-16-2013, 04:20 PM
kinda wonderin whats up havent gotten my 500 zen this months first it went from once a month to every week now its at no zen a month and im a lifer
Career Officer
# 8
05-16-2013, 04:58 PM
Quote:

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
mine is usaly the 1st tho the 4th but havent gotten any this month
Empire Veteran
# 9 Stipend
05-17-2013, 06:50 PM
I am a lts.. I usually get mine on or around the 15th, have not seen it yet, nor has a friend who also is a lts getting theirs on or around the 15th

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going, and hook up with them later.
Ensign
# 10
05-18-2013, 06:54 AM
Same as above. I should have mine between 10-15th of every month, but I've not gotten my May stipend yet, have been a lifetimer since the game launched...
Closed Thread