Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Commander
# 221
06-17-2013, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
Of course, you have nothing but Cryptic's word on this as we have no proper account history available to us. Good luck with getting your stipend straightened out. Sadly, you're not the only one.
Sigh.

This makes me sad.

Just another kick from cryptic. *Ow*

Come on guys! *ow* stop *ow* stop it!
Survivor of Remus
# 222
06-17-2013, 01:24 PM
Thanks for responding which more than I can say for The PWE folks.

I got lifetime sub.....I expect to be treated better. 8 days late......pathetic
"This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
Career Officer
# 223
06-17-2013, 01:27 PM
I haven't received my stipend this month either.
----
Survivor of Remus
# 224
06-17-2013, 01:35 PM
So much for that lifetime sub sale the resolution of the problem huh Branflakes.

I want someone to write me back!!!!!
Career Officer
# 225
06-17-2013, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake477 View Post
So much for that lifetime sub sale the resolution of the problem huh Branflakes.

I want someone to write me back!!!!!
It's free to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau if you don't feel you are getting any response from Cryptic/PWE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Anyone calling Valoreah a "Cryptic fanboy" must be new to the forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarskx View Post
The cost of actually commissioning an artisan to make a real physical model of my starship using 1 pound of 14k gold will probably cost less than creating a "gold ship" in STO.
Survivor of Remus
# 226
06-17-2013, 01:48 PM
Figures they would link the threads in the big one NO DEV will ever read again till it fades...should have known.

I'll give it a day or two more then I might have to contact the BBB.

300 bucks and 149 for legacy pack tell me that was wise to purchase.....

Before you tout your sales gimmicks PWE fix and make sure you resolved the issues

I will keep on typing in this thread to keep it alive for the benefit of ALL Gold Members!!!!!! Till

I get a response back.
Career Officer
# 227
06-17-2013, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake477 View Post
I will keep on typing in this thread to keep it alive for the benefit of ALL Gold Members!!!!!!
Brandon did sticky this topic at the top of this section of the forums...
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
Anyone calling Valoreah a "Cryptic fanboy" must be new to the forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguarskx View Post
The cost of actually commissioning an artisan to make a real physical model of my starship using 1 pound of 14k gold will probably cost less than creating a "gold ship" in STO.
Survivor of Remus
# 228
06-17-2013, 02:16 PM
COME ON BRANDON!!!!!!!!

Talk to us I looked around the thread and there are more than just me, THIS IS REAL MONEY!!!!

But yet you advertise the crap out of the subs why? It's F2P unless during the LOR debacle a lot of subbers saucer separated from being Gold hence you need new ones. I feel like us Gold Members who had faith are the star drive that gets blown to bits in ST Generations.

Serves me right.....putting my money on the line for a MMO about something I loved since I

was a kid.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 229
06-17-2013, 03:00 PM
I've posted the updates to this and other threads that I have -- if you have not received your stipend, it is most likely because you received a duplicate (or triple) in April or May. Please re-read the OP for information.

Unfortunately, no one on the forums is able to look into your account; only the billing team can do that.

If there are any outstanding questions or concerns, please reach out to our billing team at http://support.perfectworld.com ('Contact Us' tab, 'Billing' for the category drop down). If you are not able to reach the support site, please email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "billing" in the subject line and as many details in the message as possible. Filing a ticket is always the preferred method to contact us as you can ensure your ticket is in the right queue via the category dropdown.

Please note that tickets are answered in the order received, and as fast as possible.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 230
06-17-2013, 03:08 PM
i just emailed them I guess i will here back in 2 weeks
I het to here on other issue
Closed Thread