Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Career Officer
# 301
06-21-2013, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane53 View Post
missin my monthly zen still put up a ticket and havent heard anything the Reference Number is 130609-001360 and its been 12 days and still nothing if the devs can do something to fix the problem without ignorein the problem and deletin the post then it would help
Haven't you heard?! According to Bran, the delays have all been 'resolved' now. Of course they really haven't, and they still owe me several months worth of Zen; but hey, since when did Cryptic truly care?! /sarcasm.
Lt. Commander
# 302 stipend late AGAIN!!!!!!!!
06-21-2013, 10:48 PM
Once again

my stipend was dued the 17th....... its very simple... I've paid for my subscription on time and I WANT my stipend ON TIME... and I'm sick and tired of compiling tickets (btw ticket #1,814,140) !!!
Lieutenant
# 303
06-22-2013, 07:51 AM
hi

i too am missing my zen stipend for this month, i'm a lifetime subscriber and still havn't gotten it, filed a bug report on it and nothing yet.
can this be fixed asap please? and where i should go to post about it other than filing a bug on it?
i tried to go to support but my browser keeps saying the site has a problem and i can't even load it up
Career Officer
# 304
06-22-2013, 08:27 AM
Still have no received my monthly zen either.

It's a little ridiculous that this sort of situation happens every month. "Will I actually get it this time or not?" should never be a question that goes through a customers mind.
Career Officer
# 305
06-22-2013, 11:18 AM
...still no zen-stipend yet, nor reply from support...

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)
AND DON'T TOUCH OUR DIL!!!
Career Officer
# 306
06-22-2013, 11:20 AM
Haven't gotten mine ... and I'm fairly certain I didn't get it last month, either.
Lieutenant
# 307
06-22-2013, 03:09 PM
I wonder when they'll acknowledge the issue is still there? I'm still short two months since I started by subscription. ticket 130615-002325
Career Officer
# 308
06-22-2013, 07:45 PM
I got my zen ty
We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Career Officer
# 309
06-22-2013, 08:00 PM
I've heard several rumors that Cryptic is planning to stop giving out lifetime stipends in January.

Any staff out there care to comment on the truth in this? I'd certainly like to know because that is the entire reason I got the lifetime sub...
Some people buy tier 5 ships and expect to win. Other people buy tier 5 ships and are tier 5 pilots.
~Tear
Career Officer
# 310
06-22-2013, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

We're pleased to report that the stipend delays we reported in this thread have now been resolved! All delayed stipends have been granted, and the stipend granting process is once again automatic.

While we worked on granting delayed stipends, some players may have received duplicate grants. Here are a few important notes regarding duplicate stipends:

• If you received one extra stipend in April, you will not be granted your May stipend. If you have already been granted your May stipend, then you will not receive your June stipend.
  • If you received two extra stipends in April, you will not be granted your May or June stipends. If you have already been granted your May stipend, then you will not receive your June or July stipends.
  • Some users may experience a delay of several days on the next stipend they receive after the skip.

Thanks again for your patience as our programmers worked on this resolution. With the above steps, all players who are eligible to receive stipends (Gold Members) will get the appropriate amount of promotional ZEN - you just might have gotten it a little earlier.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please file a billing ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com.

We'll see you in-game!

-The Cryptic Studios Team

~~~~BRANFLAKES'S POST ON 6/17~~~~

This is not fixed.. my stipend is due on the 22nd of each month and it is now the 23rd of June, and I didn't get my stipend. What do I have to do.. file a BBB report?
my new saying is "cryptic made me do it" in lieu of the the "devil"
Member since January 2010. I AM NOT A PWE FAN!!!!
Closed Thread