Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 311 Stipend still late
06-23-2013, 12:10 AM
5 DAYS in and I'm still waiting for my stipend (again).. did only received automated mail from support confirming that I submited a ticket and that all (I did get any double or triple stipend in the past)..

let me tell you. your customer support its the worst I ever seen its plain ridicoulous

I WANT MY STIPEND no excuses... get someone better at coding.... I'M a paying customer and you are testing my limits....

I've ALSO sent a ticket for the support page not working (infinite redirect loop) and was never fixed...

SHAME on you and your scarce professionality....

btw if you think I'm impolite pls note that you are impolite toward me... not answering any ticket.... the state of the game its soo bad you should APOLLOGIZE every fraking day!
Career Officer
# 312
06-23-2013, 12:25 AM
i did receive a reply now, in which it is just stated that there have been issues in april, and IF i received more zen by then i may also will not get anything in july.

no one at support seemed to really had a look on my particular case ^^...
i replied that i would appreciate some proof, as i'm sure i did not received that much extra zen.
also indeed in this manner it doesn't matter to me if i received more by then or not. i want them to check it, not just trying to calm me...

as many already stated stipends should be trackable via account-site. would wipe a lot of bad vibes^^...

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)
AND DON'T TOUCH OUR DIL!!!

Last edited by wast33; 06-23-2013 at 12:28 AM.
Captain
# 313
06-23-2013, 02:00 AM
I got an email back form them saying I got a triple stipend but was too stupid to notice.

This just isn't true. Back it up with evidence, if you are so certain of this.

If not, give me the stipend that I paid for even as a good will gesture.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Captain
# 314
06-23-2013, 02:03 AM
I got an email today stating that I had infact recieved 1500 zen in April, probably, and my ticket was closed.

The only Zen I have had on my account since April has been the amounts that I have purchased myself with extra money. Unless of course you're now telling me that counts as my stipend.

This is not good customer service. As Loriss would say:

SHOW ME PROOF THAT WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE!

Failing that, I want to be able to make a full complaint about this issue and have it investigated properly. Not just palmed off like this.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by tc10b; 06-23-2013 at 02:12 AM.
Ensign
# 315
06-23-2013, 10:21 AM
they did the same to me...i stated i hadn't had my payments on the 7th for ages at least 2 payments missing.

...and hey ho they conjured up 3 dates like magic with 7th in the dates.
...twice in april and once in may.
...and that was even though i stated i had not received them but they didnt want to continue the conversation.

lol my account hasn't seen 1000 Zen in nearly 7 months lol

and worse still today i logged on to find over 18months worth of gear stored in mail deleted.... i lost well over 500m EC including tuffli and 2 galor (proving that is a different story since they deleted the evidence)

basically im now fed up and cant see me finding the time to start all over getting that EC back again..and people that say getting 500m ec is easy then you obviously dont have jobs or familys to contend with.

id personally like to know why they have subscribers because currently im not getting a premium service or even notified that theres a problem being fixed...

LOR : "the straw that broke the camels back"
Republic Veteran
# 316
06-23-2013, 03:27 PM
hm, also didn't get my monthly stip :-x and CS hope page is broken
Career Officer
# 317
06-23-2013, 03:45 PM
My monthly stipend was due on the 19th buy no joy, would be nice if things were sorted out for everyone besides myself.
Career Officer
# 318
06-23-2013, 07:21 PM
Was suppose to receive my stipend on June 16, still nothing. This is very disappointing.
Career Officer
# 319
06-23-2013, 08:00 PM
according to Cryptic themselves I'm suppose to get mine today... where is it Cryptic?

STO Open Beta member since 2010.
Captain
# 320
06-23-2013, 09:28 PM
You all received x amount of stipend. This amount of stipend relates to however long your subscription is to an insane number. Therefore you will never again get another stipend because we already paid it to you in one extremely large sum that you couldn't possibly have noticed and we provide no evidence to say that this is received other than our word of honour.
This error has now been fixed and we don't care about it any more.

That's like my employer telling me that he paid me my entire years salary in one go and so he doesn't have to pay me every month anymore and then not offering any proof of it.

The words "breach of contract" and "class action lawsuit" spring to mind.....

Last edited by tc10b; 06-23-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Closed Thread