Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Republic Veteran
# 331
06-25-2013, 12:47 AM
Well I guess I am part of the club, missing May/Junes stipend and as others have stated, your Support form is fubared, I am unable to file a ticket since selecting from the dropdown menu's on the support page doesnt select. And it is a required field.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=89130025000&dateline=  1369803296
Career Officer
# 332 Support Ticket submitted
06-25-2013, 03:41 AM
To all who have had issues submitting a ticket; I failed my first attempt, but the second, I selected the Category drop down requirement first, and that seemed to do the trick.

Just a friendly PSA. Good luck to all ......... and myself.
Ensign
# 333
06-25-2013, 09:24 AM
I'm missing at least the May and June stipend still. As a LTS I usually see my stipends around the 15 or 16th of the month. I finally put in a Support Ticket with Billing with hopes of getting it resolved. Despite the claim here on the Forums it definitely is not fixed for me or 2 of my friends who are also LTS. The Support site sucks as the drop downs don't work properly. I had better luck using Chrome than IE if that helps anyone.
Survivor of Romulus
# 334
06-25-2013, 09:56 AM
I am also missing my stipend for June. I had this same problem last month and submitted a ticket and got my stipend almost two weeks later.
I usually receive my stipend on the 18th of every month, and I have to say the fact that this has happened twice is very frustrating.
If this was a company I could walk into the front door of and this had happened I would be speaking with a manager face to face and demand something for my trouble. In fact they should be offering it!

I think what would be fair would be at least double what I'm owed and a letter of apology, at least.
Q: [quoting Hartley] "Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays..."
Career Officer
# 335
06-25-2013, 10:01 AM
I usually get mine on the 8th but due to confusion caused by last months fiasco and the (apparent)potential that I may have got it early I am holding off submitting a ticket until the 8th of next month when my next is due.

Would still be really handy if we can get a zen tracker just like they have in LOTRO for turbine points though Cryptic. It would solve many an issue that we seem to raise on an all too frequent basis.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Neriz --- Eleven --- S'alesh --- Nizalay and maybe the odd Fed char too.
Defecting from the Federation to the Romulans from May 21st
Career Officer
# 336
06-25-2013, 07:10 PM
Just got a response from support. They say they are having technical issues since April and ask me to please bear with them as they try to fix the issue.

If this is the case, shouldn't the first post be updated to say the issue is NOT solved?
Ensign
# 337
06-26-2013, 03:41 AM
I got a reply saying due to the issues in April some people got extra etc.

Problem is, I wasn't subbed in April.
Starfleet Veteran
# 338
06-26-2013, 04:02 AM
Are post 1000 day subscribers not able to get Zen stipends anymore? I'm a few days past my sub renewal and no stipend as per usual. My account was never a part of the double up problem others have, had, and feel a bit stiffed this time around.

Was planning on expanding my Boff roster slots, at the least. Oh well...
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=93314053000&dateline=  1378014577
Lieutenant
# 339
06-26-2013, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulkesk View Post
I got a reply saying due to the issues in April some people got extra etc.

Problem is, I wasn't subbed in April.
Everyone gets that first, it also says reply back if this does not describe your problem.
Starfleet Veteran
# 340 stripends
06-26-2013, 05:42 AM
Ok I Got 2 Stripends In April Which Would Cover Both April And May..so Why Am I Not Recieving Any In June, That Makes No Sence.

Someone Screwed Up Somewhere, Which Is Nothing New
Get Your Chit Together Cryptic