Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Career Officer
# 341
06-26-2013, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecold59 View Post
Ok I Got 2 Stripends In April Which Would Cover Both April And May..so Why Am I Not Recieving Any In June, That Makes No Sence.

Someone Screwed Up Somewhere, Which Is Nothing New
Get Your Chit Together Cryptic
I bet if you ask again, Cryptic will tell you that you got 3 stipends in April... then next month they'll tell you that you got 4... then 5....

We really do need a proper account history for these kinds of things.
Captain Kirk is climbing a mountain. Why is he climbing a mountain? Is he learning to fly?
Career Officer
# 342
06-26-2013, 07:43 AM
LTS here.

To my knowledge I received no extra Stipend's in April or May, in fact I do not recall recieving any Stipend in May or so far in June either. If so, i'm owed what - 1000 Zen?
| Sarah Walker - U.S.S. Solstice | Eden Taryd - I.K.S. Varchas | Ariennye Kyla - R.R.W. T'virixia |
| Jan Idaris - U.S.S. Atlas | Sorval - I.K.S. Reclaw | T'Mara Praex - R.R.W. Ventarix |
| Keval th'Zareth - U.S.S. Avenger | Do'Zahn - I.K.S. K't'rika | Ayel D'amarok - R.R.W. N'ventar |
Ensign
# 343
06-27-2013, 06:56 AM
I have not recived my zen for the month of june, I attemped to contact the support and was tokd they were aware of the issue and that some players may have gotten extra. I replied and have yet to get my zen or another respounce, and on that note Im in sure I got anything last month either we need some way to check or something.... :-(
Ensign
# 344
06-27-2013, 01:03 PM
It would be really nice if the stipend showed up in our activity log for Zen or something, just so we can see what's going on. I'm a lifetime member from the original beta, and I've had to contact you guys a few times when I've noticed a lack of stipend. If it could just appear as an automatic transfer into our STO account or something in the Wallet section of Zen that covers Zen history, that would be great.
Survivor of Romulus
# 345
06-27-2013, 02:43 PM
likewise, I too have not received June's Stipend either.

Although I would like to know why the monthly transaction, does not show in my purchase history, since it's connected to my account and I make other PayPal payments, it shouldn't be an issue, it would also stop any stipends going missing.

Emma
Career Officer
# 346 No Zen Stipend for Months
06-27-2013, 03:16 PM
I've been a lifetime subscriber for about a year, and received about 3 monthly stipends, then they stopped. I took a little time off, so I didn't notice, but I got to wondering the other day. I went to PWEs support site, and it's bug reporting feature is broken. I want an answer... because I paid for it.
Lt. Commander
# 347 Lifer Stipend
06-28-2013, 05:10 AM
Can someone please explain why we still have not recieved 500 zen rewards from May or June? I know launcing LoR was a pain... but could we get a wee bit of customer service? After all we did spend money to buy the lifetime accounts.
Lieutenant
# 348
06-28-2013, 05:27 AM
Come join the rest of us basking in the deafening silence in this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=663591
Career Officer
# 349
06-28-2013, 05:28 AM
Because many players got extra stipends awarded when the devs were fixing the stipend feature so they won't be getting any more until the appropriate amount of time passes. Some people won't get anything until August.

# 1 Stipends (5/9/13 Update and Information Regarding Extra Stipends Received)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

We're pleased to report that the stipend delays we reported in this thread have now been resolved! All delayed stipends have been granted, and the stipend granting process is once again automatic.

While we worked on granting delayed stipends, some players may have received duplicate grants. Here are a few important notes regarding duplicate stipends:

• If you received one extra stipend in April, you will not be granted your May stipend. If you have already been granted your May stipend, then you will not receive your June stipend.
  • If you received two extra stipends in April, you will not be granted your May or June stipends. If you have already been granted your May stipend, then you will not receive your June or July stipends.
  • Some users may experience a delay of several days on the next stipend they receive after the skip.

Thanks again for your patience as our programmers worked on this resolution. With the above steps, all players who are eligible to receive stipends (Gold Members) will get the appropriate amount of promotional ZEN - you just might have gotten it a little earlier.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please file a billing ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com.

We'll see you in-game!

-The Cryptic Studios Team
Lieutenant
# 350
06-28-2013, 05:31 AM
Also many people did not get dupes and are still not getting their stipends. Even a person who started their subscriptions after April is not getting stipend. I know they didn't dupe me and I'm not getting mine either. 11 days and waiting on a reply from billing on my ticket. I don't see myself renewing next quarter at this point. The fact I can't look at complete Zen history myself is ludicrous considering they are "cash" transactions with the company.