Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Career Officer
# 351
06-28-2013, 05:32 AM
And along with the many players who supposedly received double or triple stipend in April, there are those of us who haven't received our stipend since March. I have 2 fleetmates who also never received any duplicated stipend.

This thread is going to be merged/buried where it gets no further attention soon.
Captain Kirk is climbing a mountain. Why is he climbing a mountain? Is he learning to fly?
Career Officer
# 352
06-28-2013, 05:55 AM
I got my June one the other day, not sure about my May. Can't remember back as far as April whether I got a dupe or not. I had a bunch of Zen sitting in my account at the time so it was hard to tell. There really needs to be a page in your account that shows stipend pay outs so you can keep track.
Career Officer
# 353
06-28-2013, 06:14 AM
My computer died on me in Jan so it was April when I managed to get back into the flow so to speak. I had only recieved 1000 Zen by April and since then have gotten silence from Cryptic. Now here is the problem "Cryptic a division of PWE" has entered into a contract with every lifer a quip pro quo [this for that] contract. We have completed our part of the contract by providing payment for a service we have not recieved. That is the definition of "Fraud" and is a criminal offense. In most countries for what we have been defrauded of constitutes a Class III Felony charge. If the tables were turned you can bet that a legal team would be all about suing players who breached the contract. This is reflecting extremely poor customer service and outright contempt for the customer base.

Hey Cryptic, we do have a In-Game mail system it would be nice of you use it to give us a clue as to what you are doing. Secondly each player should have access to the Zen history of our accounts showing all transactions.
Career Officer
# 354
06-28-2013, 06:31 AM
I think you should check the TOS to see what the terms of the "contract" actually are that you agreed to. I'm sure you'll find it gives Cryptic/PWE a great deal of leniency and latitude for how and in what time frame things like stipends are awarded as a result of technical or any other issues. I can't imagine the legal department of any MMO company would let a TOS pass without a solid wall of CYA language for these cases.
Republic Veteran
# 355
06-28-2013, 07:05 AM
still waiting for my ZEN, why it takes so long to say "We are sorry, we did a mistake"
Career Officer
# 356
06-28-2013, 07:48 AM
arghh.. me too.. nothing for June either.. and they already should have.. they owe me 2000 now *frustrating.. and still we cannot see anything in any history as we used to when it all still worked.. I'm wondering if they can.. oh well.. worse even; they made me believe I had received more than I 'm entitled to earlier, which was definitely not the case.. 'hoped they would have fixed it by now.. after all these months.. not.. annoying!

Last edited by cheche71nl; 06-28-2013 at 07:52 AM. Reason: typos
Rihannsu
# 357
06-28-2013, 08:20 AM
I am forced to believe that I have not recieved a June payment either. Lets see if I can report this.
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Career Officer
# 358
06-28-2013, 08:23 AM
CYA language aside, it's poor customer service on their part. Word of mouth can go a long way.
Captain Kirk is climbing a mountain. Why is he climbing a mountain? Is he learning to fly?
Career Officer
# 359
06-28-2013, 08:31 AM
I believe i got twice in April... but no stipend since then for sure and it's almost July... where's my stipend????

We need some log to check these things. And we need it now, i know i have not received stipend in two months because there were problems with stipends 3 months ago and i've been watching my zen carefully, but some historical info on payments is needed. And i need my stipend... i paid for it!!!
Career Officer
# 360
06-28-2013, 08:37 AM
i also did not get any duplicate stipened, and as of giving up on the game a week ago, i still had not seen it, almost 2 months of no stipened..

this games biggest downfall is its lack .. errmmm. blatent disreguard for customers, and the fact that some of us have dumped far more money into this game than its worth... if i could go back in time, i would tell my past self not to bother spending any money in this game..