Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Lieutenant
# 451
07-04-2013, 02:21 PM
I am missing my Stipend as well... just one month for me so far.
Career Officer
# 452
07-04-2013, 02:34 PM
If I don't get a stipend for July, I'm done with this game completely. I don't need the aggravation. (24 days and counting, Cryptic)
Lieutenant
# 453
07-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc10b View Post
I'm sorry but, I think the OP and a load of other people including myself are pretty sure that we've not received anything at all.

Maybe they did overpay some people, doesn't mean that they overpaid everyone and they've certainly offered no proof that this happened.

Yeah we ain't getting it, plain and simple. It'll get ridiculous like 6 months and they'll keep spouting the overpayment BS until they have no customers left.
Yeah, I had called their customer service number (don't think it's allowed to post it), and they said they looked it up and told me the dates that I was paid. I have no proof of it, although I do remember that at least one of those times I thought I had already received it (basically, I won't argue with a double-payment one month, because I thought they may have--triple payment, I'll just have to assume they did). Plus they told me when my next should be paid, so I can at least verify from now on.

But yes, I also know that some people might not have received anything, even though they weren't double-triple paid one month--which is why I mentioned that the person (everyone really) should contact them to find out.
Career Officer
# 454 Not Getting Stipend?
07-04-2013, 04:06 PM
I have been a playing member since 1 month after launch. So I had been paying monthly for 3yrs. Recently I upgraded to the Lifetime subcription back in early June and have yet to see my stipend for the month of June at all. I'm curious if buying the Lifetime sub reset something. I have yet to see it for July as well. I'm just curious if anyone else is having a similar issue and am wondering what I may do to remedy this situation.
Career Officer
# 455
07-04-2013, 05:45 PM
still missing mine as well. Guess they said to hell with us. Only fix a few and screw the rest. So displeased with PW.
Frozt@LordButtons
Ensign
# 456
07-04-2013, 05:59 PM
I pay off and on since I sometimes can't afford it when the monthly rollover comes around. However I too have noticed I haven't gotten my stipend for June. What gives?
Career Officer
# 457
07-04-2013, 10:32 PM
Submitted a ticket as well. If I calculated right I am missing about three months as well. Asked them to review it to be sure, no response as of yet.
Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it. - Bubba
Career Officer
# 458
07-04-2013, 10:38 PM
apparently people got double/tripple stipends back in april, so they skipped a few month's for people who got multiples. - I did have about 1,500 zen when I came back for LoR and haven't seen one since I've come back, so atm I accept that I could be one of them...

but I also didn't log in from about a month after fleets, until about a month before LoR and that makes me think that 1,500 seem's a bit low - since I wasn't playing, and still have bought everything I had any desire too - I'm not going to be picky about the past - but I got my zen down to 0 a couple of weeks ago, and I'm going to be watching July like a hawk. - I refused to get ripped off during the month I was born - lol.

Me playing UT2k4 (red guy) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz0DnP7wXnU
Ensign
# 459
07-05-2013, 12:02 AM
Same here. I have not received my stippen from June. I will be also keeping a close eye on july
Commander
# 460
07-05-2013, 12:41 AM
same here. no stipend this month.
Closed Thread