Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Ensign
# 501 Monthly Stipend Question
07-08-2013, 11:31 PM
Hello All,

I have a question about the monthly stipend. Where will I have to look for the monthly stipend once it is delivered. Will it be delivered in-game - like getting ZEN from the Dilithium Exchange - or will it be delivered on my account page - like the way ZEN is delivered when doing a survey or buying one of Pre-paid cards that RWE has for sell at stores like 7-Eleven / Walmart / GameSTOP ?

I only ask because I just became a Gold Member this month and I was wondering where I need to look when it hits.
Eagle, Vice Admiral
USS Seattle -- NCC 577338 A (Mirror)
Spooky's Army
Fleet Operation Officer
Alpha Squad Member
Empire Veteran
# 502
07-09-2013, 05:43 AM
Shows up in game auto-magically.
Joined October 2009. READ BEFORE POSTING
Career Officer
# 503
07-09-2013, 06:08 AM
another message now told me this:

((Private correspondence removed -- stated the dates stipend was granted and that all was balanced))

thx for that info. would make u much less trouble if this was trackable for every subscriber/lts'er i guess ...

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc, "I.K.S. ET'T'PRS" / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste, "U.S.S. WASTEJUTSU"
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 07-09-2013 at 07:21 AM.
Career Officer
# 504
07-09-2013, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wast33 View Post
another message now told me this:

((Private correspondence removed -- stated the dates stipend was granted and that all was balanced))

thx for that info. would make u much less trouble if this was trackable for every subscriber/lts'er i guess ...

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes
edit: oops. wasn't aware of any private information in that reply, may except dates. though thx for editing bran! it at least shows, beside that u r doin your job (thx for that!) u r still around and watching it here .

Klink: House of Beautiful - J'Luc, "I.K.S. ET'T'PRS" / Rommie: Lag Industries - D'Waste, "U.S.S. WASTEJUTSU"
Join Date Hoster: Dec 2011 - Join Date Symbiont: 1403 A.D. and not a dull moment
PLZ ADD MARKS-TO-CHOOSE PACKS AND AFK/LEAVER PENALTY TO PVP PUBLIC QUES (not privates!)
Career Officer
# 505 PW Support - Useless
07-09-2013, 11:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor759 View Post
I bought a 6 months subscription in February 2012 and a Lifetime subscription in June 2012. I have never received a monthly stipend of 500 zen. This was brought to my attention by a friend and I would appreciated it if someone could rectify the situation, credit my account with the 9000 zen I am owed and ensure that I receive the monthly stipend in future!
I raised the matter with them and received this reply:-

"As you may already be aware we experienced a technical issue with stipends in the month of April, again we apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for bearing with us. In regards to this issue some players may have been credited more than once meaning they may have received more than the allotted monthly allowance. In order to correct this we have skipped this month's stipend for the player who did receive double last month's stipend to balance out the allowance, this will also apply if you received triple and would mean you will not get another month's stipend. To simply clarify if you got 1500 stipend In April, you get no stipend this month and last month."

Do they not understand English? They have ignored the question I asked and sent me a stock reply. Also they now seem to think I am talking about "NeverWinter" and it is impossible to access the question through the support site, my browser just states "too many redirects"

What type of setup is this, they have clearly never heard of the importance of customer service.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just received another response from PW Support which is a repeat of the above - can you believe it??? I have stated very clearly that I have never received any Stipends on my account since joining in February 2012 and want to know when they will credit my account with the missing Zen. OK I should have raised the matter long ago but to be fair it should have happened automatically. It would appear that their attitude to their customers is one of contempt and they are obviously hoping I will let the matter drop.

Maybe "Brandon" could ask support what is happening here as I can get no sense out of them.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The saga continues, support have now closed a ticket and marked it solved!!!!! One problem seems to be that it is impossible to access the ticket once it has been created and I have tried every method from using the links to going direct to the support site and trying to display outstanding tickets, nothing works - maybe this is intentional? So I reply by email and the system raises another ticket and we go round in a circle.

This has become a matter of principle now, does anyone have the email for Perfect Worlds C.E.O as I would like to lodge a formal complaint.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just received my first ever 'stipend' of 500 zen to my 'Holodeck' account, someone has set the flag presumably, it coincides with the date I bought my 'Lifetime Subscription.' Still no official news on the overdue balance, just a payment this month. Progress is progress though and at least it confirms that they agree I should have been getting them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another response from PW Support:-

"This appears to be a duplicate of a ticket already in our system (130709-001294). Please refer to that ticket for updates.

We ask that you please avoid sending us multiple tickets regarding the same issue. This only increases the delay in receiving a response from us.

This ticket will now be removed from our system and no response from you is necessary. Your primary ticket regarding this issue will be unaffected.

Thank you for your patience and understanding."

The only problem is that this is the ticket which explained that for some unknown reason I am unable to access my Tickets in the support site and can therefore only respond by email!!!!! I have tried multiple browsers, multiple settings and different computers the result is the same "Too Many Redirects" perhaps they could address this issue as it is pointless telling me to refer to a previous ticket when I have no way of accessing it!!! Reading the forums a number of members have the same problem so I suspect it is security related.

"WHAT A PITY SUPPORT DO NOT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU TELL THEM OR RESPOND IN A MEANINGFUL WAY - THIS JUST MAKES CUSTOMERS MORE FRUSTRATED - SOMEBODY IN PW MANAGEMENT NEEDS TO LOOK INTO THIS!"

Last edited by thor759; 07-16-2013 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Saga update
Career Officer
# 506
07-10-2013, 05:28 AM
nothing still.. and counting.. if you want customers to lose trust in you, this is the way to do it! way to go! argh!!
Captain
# 507
07-10-2013, 07:00 AM
So I got my response the other day. It told me that there had never at any point been an issue with the stipend on my account although it apparently came two weeks late in April.

They showed me March April and May but admitted that June and July were missing because apparently adding the collectors edition was something I shouldn't have done!? (This was a surprising insta-reply.)

Ironically they had already told me that I had received triple in April (which by their own records they didn't do) and that was why I had received no stipend in June. I also pay my subscription in advance and quarterly, so there was no question that I had not paid and Brandon suggests in his updated original post.

They then said to me that they had gone ahead and awarded me the missing Zen, but when I checked my account the only Zen that was there was the stuff I had bought from the Dilithium Exchange.

I've yet to receive a reply about this from Customer service and I do feel like I've been robbed and given my own money back as a "refund". These are shady business practices at best.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Survivor of Remus
# 508 No more Zen for lifer?
07-10-2013, 03:47 PM
Since launch of NR I havnt recived my monthly zen

is here anyone else with the same issue?

what shall I do?
Career Officer
# 509
07-10-2013, 04:28 PM
i havent gotten any zen eather for last 3 months
Career Officer
# 510
07-10-2013, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc10b View Post
They showed me March April and May but admitted that June and July were missing because apparently adding the collectors edition was something I shouldn't have done!? (This was a surprising insta-reply.)
OK, this is interesting. I still haven't received my stipen for May or June (I never received extra on April). I have a life time account which I pre-ordered along with my collectors edition. My friend, who purchased a life-time at the same time, has been getting his stipen. The only difference? He purchased a regular copy of STO, not the collectors edition.

Is it possible that our "Collectors Edition" is what is blocking us from our stipen?