Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Career Officer
# 561
07-17-2013, 09:03 AM
Got a reply to a ticket which says my account is balanced, despite it not. This is getting really ridicules.
Starfleet Veteran
I have lost count of how many times I have told PW (and I am not alone here) that I cannot access support tickets, I can only email them, instead of reading what I have said and collating it to the outstanding ticket the system raises a new support ticket. Eventually I get a response telling me that I have duplicated tickets and they are deleting it. Then I get an email saying that more than 168 hours have elapsed with no response from me and they are closing my original ticket. I and others need to communicate with a human being via email if we cannot access support tickets via the website. Maybe PW would like to allocate and email address for this purpose and post it here! A decent company who was concerned about its reputation would do this immediately it became aware of a problem with its support system.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________
I have raised a new support ticket!

"I want to register a complaint, why is it impossible to access a ticket in
your support system, I raise a ticket, you send me the canned response which
does not address my problem, I attempt to access the ticket by clicking on
the link and this happens:-

TOO MANY REDIRECTS, THIS PAGE IS NOT REDIRECTING PROPERLY, REDIRECT LOOP,

I have tried all ways to access my outstanding support tickets using 3
browsers, (IE, FIREFOX & CROME) 2 computers and my tablet (ANDROID) all with the same result.

Your system is driving me nuts, I never had this sort of problem when
billing was handled by 'Cryptic'

Get your act together guys and send me a meaningful response by email and do
not expect me to access a ticket to progress matters "IT DOES NOT WORK"

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
PW Support Response

Hello

Thank you for contacting us!

Please clear your browser cookies and cache, and log into the Perfect World website. Afterwards, please navigate to https://support.perfectworld.com/ and click on the "Ticket History" tab. You should be able to see all your submitted tickets there.

Let me know if you need any further assistance!
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

IT DOES NOT WORK, I CAN ONLY REPLY VIA EMAIL WHICH WILL CREATE ANOTHER TICKET AND AROUND WE GO AGAIN!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At last, I have had a meaningful response stating that they have found an email address conflict on my account and asking me to see if I can now access my support tickets! I can and that problem is now solved! The remaining issue is the missing Stipends for February 2012 to June 2013 which is still ongoing but at least one issue is off the desk.

Last edited by thor759; 07-24-2013 at 07:17 AM. Reason: SAGA UPDATE
Career Officer
# 563
07-17-2013, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor759 View Post
I have lost count of how many times I have told PW (and I am not alone here) that I cannot access support tickets, I can only email them, instead of reading what I have said and collating it to the outstanding ticket the system raises a new support ticket. Eventually I get a response telling me that I have duplicated tickets and they are deleting it. Then I get an email saying that more than 168 hours have elapsed with no response from me and they are closing my original ticket. I and others need to communicate with a human being via email if we cannot access support tickets via the website. Maybe PW would like to allocate and email address for this purpose and post it here! A decent company who was concerned about its reputation would do this immediately it became aware of a problem with its support system.
Allloooo This is Rabib your customer service agent... Yamdoot!!! Hold please... [music plays] 189 days later music still plays.
Career Officer
# 564
07-17-2013, 07:06 PM
I was given my June stipend early and I understand that I would not get one for June. It seems that I get my stipends around mid-month (or maybe that's just when I notice them) so I will wait till the 20th to see if I receive my July allotment.
Captain
# 565
07-17-2013, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnthebard View Post
The Obsidian Order of Silence.... continues

PWE/Cryptic ... I SEE THREE LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!
Hate to be a pendant but, the line is "There are Four Lights!"

Captain Picard says this to his Cardassian Captor who is trying to convince them that there are five lights through torture and as Picard later reveals, it was working!
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
Starfleet Veteran
# 566
07-17-2013, 11:38 PM
As of today I am now officially past due for my stipend, even considering the two extra I got during the 'we tried to fix it, but actually broke it' fiasco. It appears I am not alone in this.

What's the deal Cryptic?
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91851990000&dateline=  1341951426
Career Officer
# 567
07-18-2013, 01:08 AM
Seems odd that the pwe system did not keep the cryptic C-store tracking system. Where you could actually see your stipends applied and what you used C-points on. Something henky about PWE and Z-store.
Republic Veteran
# 568
07-18-2013, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsi1e View Post
Seems odd that the pwe system did not keep the cryptic C-store tracking system. Where you could actually see your stipends applied and what you used C-points on. Something henky about PWE and Z-store.
There has always been a lot of hinky stuff with the C-Store and Cryptic, PWE probably added to it but it's never been forthright.

Last edited by amishrevolution; 07-18-2013 at 02:34 AM.
Ensign
# 569
07-18-2013, 04:31 AM
I have not gotten any since season 8 dropped. 3 months no zen!!! When will this drop?
Ensign
# 570
07-18-2013, 09:34 AM
nope still nothing and its been several months, hurry and fix this I've got stuff to buy ffs