Lieutenant
# 11
05-14-2013, 04:02 AM
Ok

found cryptics login if it helps anyone. It appears to be a mirror of perfect worlds.

https://secure.crypticstudios.com/startrek/menu

I can also log into the game with either my cryptic or perfect world login and both have no characters.

I'm rather confused as to whats going on, but it appears this may be a missing character issue not an account linking issue. all the same I'm still going to have to wait.
Ensign
# 12
05-14-2013, 11:42 AM
This is getting Ridiculous OK mister PWEBrawnflakes i call you out here to do your job WHAT is going on with Support? (slow, holidays, incompetent?)

Over week gone no answer not even acknowledgement that support have read my/hes support message?

You are our relations person start poking around WHAT is going on? (asking for you to do your job basicly sorry it has come to this but i expect to get certain amount of customer service especially when i hopefully will be able to buy still the legacy pack)

Customers cannot be happy with this. (atleast i am not)
Ensign
# 13
05-14-2013, 12:19 PM
I'm also waiting for this. It won't let me merge my accounts. Guess I shouldn't hold out hope of it getting fixed this week.
Empire Veteran
# 14
05-14-2013, 12:57 PM
If you're having issues getting through support, you could try getting extra awareness for your issue by going onto the Perfect World support forums and posting about your issue:

http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/...play.php?f=348

I've also read on Champions Online forums that there are a lot of Neverwinter support tickets piling up that are slowing them down a bit, not that I'm try to justify why they are being so slow helping you guys, just trying to offer something to help.

From personal experience, they (support forums) have helped me before when I had issues with my account on Champions Online. Good luck and welcome back to STO.

Dear lord I sound like a shill....
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Lieutenant
# 15
05-14-2013, 04:29 PM
Thanks Defalus I've given it a try.

I posted on a similar thread there Nenwe, suggest you add to it or make your own.

http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/...ad.php?t=17451

From reading this thread I suggest we dig in and do something else for a few weeks. Sad I know.

Last edited by arcangelslay; 05-14-2013 at 04:33 PM.
Ensign
# 16
05-14-2013, 06:36 PM
You'd think they'd be VERY quick to handle account problems like these because that's potential purchases right there. If you can't play the game you're not gonna spend money in the cash shop.
Ensign
# 17
05-14-2013, 09:41 PM
Yep you would think they would take care of the account issues fast but seems that is not the case.

Also i did twitter mister brawnflakes directly and he just told me to twitter him again when support contacts me.

Not sure what good that will do but oh well (when and if the support contacts me they most likely are able to link my PW and Cryptic accounts together and hopefully i can then finaly buy Legacy pack)

What happens if i buy legacy pack now before my account is linked?

arcangelslay i did join you on the forum post you linked added few words there.

What i would want from Brawnflakes is public statement and reassurement everything is taken care for but with long waiting time this silence serves no one i would wish him to be asking from PW what are they going to do about this when it is resolved does it serve Cryptics interests to let customers be in dark basicly we had to go completely different forum to find out that there seems to be lot of Neverwinter support tickets and that is what causes delay (would have been great to hear that from mister Brawnflakes)

Last edited by nenwe; 05-14-2013 at 09:49 PM.
Ensign
# 18
05-14-2013, 11:05 PM
Ok mister Brawnflakes was able to help me through twitter Solution was to make completely new PWE account and relink the cryptic account not exactly happy with the solution but you take what you can get i think

And he promised in twitter that he will make forum post about the support situation tomorrow

So in total time to solve my issue somewhat took 8th days

I hope you will get support fast Arc goodluck
Lieutenant
# 19
05-15-2013, 02:37 AM
Thanks Nenwe.

Glad you got a fix even if it wasn't the best way.
Ensign
# 20
05-15-2013, 07:22 AM
Not gonna be making a new account. That's ridiculous.