Starfleet Veteran
When beaming down to the planet in the Hfihar system during "Mine Enemy", there's a Romulan refugee from Virinat present, when talking to her one of the choices you get is an offer for her to return to your ship as a member of the crew.

I feel that this would be a good place to have an extra DOFF/BOFF reward for this mission; similar to how D'Vex joins your crew after the Elachi mission "Devil's Choice".
---------------------------------------------------
U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-91771 - Nebula-class
Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
Dedication Plaque: "Leave nothing unattempted" - James Cook
Cryptic Studios Team
# 2
05-10-2013, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amosov78 View Post
When beaming down to the planet in the Hfihar system during "Mine Enemy", there's a Romulan refugee from Virinat present, when talking to her one of the choices you get is an offer for her to return to your ship as a member of the crew.

I feel that this would be a good place to have an extra DOFF/BOFF reward for this mission; similar to how D'Vex joins your crew after the Elachi mission "Devil's Choice".
Rai is a DOFF with a special ability.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
05-10-2013, 11:24 AM
Really? I didn't see her in my roster when I was doing DOFF missions afterwards.

EDIT: Just a quick thought; does the Rai DOFF get rewarded even if you're forced to log out midway through the mission? I was half way through this mission, when the server went down for maintenance.

Last edited by amosov78; 05-10-2013 at 11:32 AM.
Career Officer
# 4
05-10-2013, 11:34 AM
Does this mean that Cryptic is implying that Remans are also descended from Vulcans?
Captain
# 5
05-10-2013, 11:40 AM
that has been the general assumption of about half of trekdom...
I send three purple diplomats on a simple gift exchange and they blow it...
I send three white bartenders on a three day wilderness training exercise and the crit it...
Career Officer
# 6
05-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamenriderzero1 View Post
that has been the general assumption of about half of trekdom...
Remans are so Nosferatu, It made sense to me that they were a primitive native species of Remus that the Romulans enslaved.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
05-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atatassault View Post
Does this mean that Cryptic is implying that Remans are also descended from Vulcans?
I always sort of thought they were, having pointed ears and being telepathic probably doesn't mean much, but it would seem odd that the original Romulans would travel far off to a star system where there would be species that shared similar traits to themselves already there or nearby.
Career Officer
# 8
05-10-2013, 11:47 AM
The 'Vulcan's Soul' trilogy of books gives the complete back-story. Whither it's canon or not, well who can say, but it is un-officially accepted as the actual history of the Remans.
Rihannsu
# 9
05-10-2013, 12:19 PM
Quote:
EDIT: Just a quick thought; does the Rai DOFF get rewarded even if you're forced to log out midway through the mission? I was half way through this mission, when the server went down for maintenance.
Its automatic granted when you pick "you have a place on my ship", I noticed it since it shown up as a reward immediate after.
Romulans ...
You start your career off as a simple farmer... then you launch yourself into a galaxy filled with intrigue, power plays, and high stakes games of interstellar conflict, as your career careens upwards onto your final destination ... a level capped Dilithium and Fleet Mark Farmer!
Lieutenant
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
Rai is a DOFF with a special ability.
Is it just for Romulan characters or can all factions, Klingon and federation have her?

I've tried getting her with all three factions only had luck with my Romulan and Klingon, did not join my Federation main.

Last edited by soleta63; 05-19-2013 at 01:38 PM.