Ensign
# 1 Sleepers mission
05-10-2013, 09:34 AM
I scanned the asteroids and the derelict cube, but pirates failed to spawn
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-10-2013, 09:40 AM
thats because they don't. they're some distance away actually.
Career Officer
# 3 Where's the second pirate?
05-14-2013, 10:20 PM
I have run the first part of "Sleepers" four times now and I can't find the second pirate anywhere. The first one shows up as you approach one of the asteroids (Beta, I think), but I have done several searches of the ENTIRE map and have never found the second pirate. I thought it might be above or below the plane of the asteroids, but had no better luck looking there than I did in the asteroid belt itself. I'm about to conclude that the mission is bugged and that the second pirate isn't there at all.
Ensign
# 4
05-17-2013, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by browner221 View Post
I have run the first part of "Sleepers" four times now and I can't find the second pirate anywhere. The first one shows up as you approach one of the asteroids (Beta, I think), but I have done several searches of the ENTIRE map and have never found the second pirate. I thought it might be above or below the plane of the asteroids, but had no better luck looking there than I did in the asteroid belt itself. I'm about to conclude that the mission is bugged and that the second pirate isn't there at all.
I had the same problem.

I did abort the mission a few times by leaving the system prematurely - but eventually in the last restart both pirates showed up...