Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Tal Shiar Lock Box Available
05-23-2013, 03:00 PM
Read more about the new Tal Shiar Lock Box in this Dev Blog and in the new FAQ. Also, purchase a Master Key from the in-game C-Store today to unlock one and claim its contents.

Link to the news article.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 05-28-2013 at 09:48 AM.
Captain
# 2
05-23-2013, 03:14 PM
Of all the lockbox ships I've seen floating around, the Adapted Destroyer is the only one I've ever wanted.

One question: can we disable the IRW/RRW prefixes? I imagine the name would sound more deadly on its own.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q

Last edited by psycoticvulcan; 05-23-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Career Officer
# 3
05-23-2013, 03:37 PM
"I do not speak for the Empire. We stand apart..." - Nero

Ya, I think this is treading on a fine line
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Career Officer
# 4
05-25-2013, 11:59 AM
http://www.shipschematics.net/startr...sel_narada.jpg

How bout giving everyone one of these?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-25-2013, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by megamanx82 View Post
http://www.shipschematics.net/startr...sel_narada.jpg

How bout giving everyone one of these?
This this the way we are getting this ship. More or less.

Anyways, that's a mining vessel, I wouldn't think it'll be *that* powerful against a star destroyer!

See what I did there?
Survivor of Romulus
# 6 consoles
05-25-2013, 01:02 PM
a word of WARNING.

NO romulan consoles work with the romulan ships in the lockbox.

after spending over 100 quid for consoles in the legacy pack, then more on the lockbox only to find that NO romulan consoles work with the adapted romulan ships.

tho i bet they will be added to other lockboxes later.

kinda P****** off

my advice is dont use them on a romulan captain use on a old toon u got
Lt. Commander
# 7 Fascinating development
06-07-2013, 04:14 PM
These new ships intrigue me, especially the Adapted Destroyer! Where the Narada was an upgraded civilian mining ship we're being offered a military vessel, so on a curve from 10x to 100x as badass lethal as the Narada, depending on how well we equip & use it.

As for the consoles' issues it is probably bugs to be fixed, though certain consoles would be limited to Romulan ships only. I'm sure pwebranflakes will be happy to clear things up with the consoles.
Sarvour ShipyardsSarvour Shipyards
=@=Commodore Joshua Daniel Sarvour, S.C.E.
U.S.S. AKAGI NX-93347, Enterprise-class Battle Cruiser =@= U.S.S. T'KORA'S WRATH NX-110047, Odyssey-class Battle Cruiser

"There Ain't No Grave, Can Hold My Body Down..."
Captain
# 8
06-08-2013, 10:06 AM
The Narada only overwhelmed the Kelvin and other pre-Constitution-class Starfleet ships due to the tech advantage. Borg tech aside, it was 150 years ahead of then, which is like putting a current-day ship against an ironclad. Put up against the Enterprise-E, it would not stand a chance.
How many Starfleet Engineers does it take to exchange an Anti-positronic Photon Emitter?
Captain
# 9
06-09-2013, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchibiclari View Post
The Narada only overwhelmed the Kelvin and other pre-Constitution-class Starfleet ships due to the tech advantage. Borg tech aside, it was 150 years ahead of then, which is like putting a current-day ship against an ironclad. Put up against the Enterprise-E, it would not stand a chance.
In the Countdown comics, which are considered canon in STO, even 24th century vessels were helpless against the Narada. A huge fleet of Klingon Birds-of-Prey tried to defeat it, and failed. So did a bunch of Starfleet vessels.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q