Former PWE Community Team Lead
This week's spotlighted mission is "Spectres, Episode Six" by HippieJohn. Read more to learn about this incredible player-made mission.

This mission was also the winning mission from Foundry Challenge #5!

Click here to read more.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 2
01-25-2013, 01:20 PM
Congratulations and thank you for your continued contributions to the community!
Captain
# 3
01-25-2013, 01:25 PM
Congrats, Hippie!

BF, any word on rewards? It seems like it has been two months since they were on and off tribble. That's some bug.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 4
01-25-2013, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
Congrats, Hippie!

BF, any word on rewards? It seems like it has been two months since they were on and off tribble. That's some bug.
We're still working to resolve the issues with them and hope to have them out as soon as we can.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-25-2013, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We're still working to resolve the issues with them and hope to have them out as soon as we can.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
What exactly is the problem? Maybe your community could offer some helpful ideas for fixes
Career Officer
# 6
01-25-2013, 02:18 PM
Grats hippie!

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Republic Veteran
# 7
01-25-2013, 02:41 PM
5 out of 5 stars, 50 dilith, that's all I had.

1) Very good story. Nice closure to the Featured Episode arc.

2) Fantastic use of the TOS set-pieces.

3) Mini-Accolade system = great.

4) Grammar was a bit rough in spots, and I spotted some typos. If they let you open it up again and edit, shoot me a private message here I'll help you fix it up.

Will play it again, for sure. Nice, simple and a decent story to boot.

Keep up the good work!
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Empire Veteran
# 8
01-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Righteous, man. Righteous. I look forward to checking it out.
Commander
# 9
01-26-2013, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by betawatcher View Post
What exactly is the problem? Maybe your community could offer some helpful ideas for fixes
If you add extra rewards for playing spotlighted foundry missions, you should also try to tackle the issue of grind/farm missions flooding the list of community authored missions. It's getting out of hand, where there is one "proper" foundry mission, there are at least 15 "fake" ones. Perhaps decreasing the rewards from "Investigate Officer Reports" when playing non-spotlighted missions or adding a simple vote system where players can ascribe a mission to be either a story or a grind quest could help to aleviate this problem.

It's not that excessive, long grind missions shouldn't give any rewards or qualify for the Inv. Off. Rep., but I simply want two different lists. I don't want to have a list cluttered with this stupid kill mission when I am actually searching for "real" foundry missions.

I'm dreaming again. I know Cryptic has been talking about such a feature for over a year now. The only thing delivered on time are lock boxes.
STOWiki admin.

Last edited by kagasensei; 01-26-2013 at 03:13 AM.
Rihannsu
# 10
01-27-2013, 02:02 AM
Cracking mission, very clever and well written.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission