Lieutenant
Hello forum, I'm basically new to the forums and I came here to ask for help on building a torpedo boat. This concept is completely foreign to me so let me have it, it's unique and I want to know how I should do it. 1 thing, don't flame me I just want help, remember what they told you in elementary school, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. If there already builds out there from the top PvP-ers please link them, I just wanna have fun with the game. Don't frak with me and I won't frak with you. Simple as that.
Captain
# 2
05-11-2013, 02:55 AM
I'm not sure how well it would work as a torpedo boat, but there is one way at least in theory. Lots and lots of Chroniton Torpedos. Seeing as the Lobi Temporal set gives a bonus to chroniton weapon damage, you could have 4 consoles boosting chroniton damage, and since the wells is a temporal ship, you can use the temporal sets passive power. Coupled with a build for speed, and other shut down powers.... Could be amusing.

But again, this is completely untested, and based on the ramblings of a bored player who hasn't been able to play in almost two months. Take it with a grain of salt.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 3
05-13-2013, 06:33 AM
It works great as a torp boat as it is maneuverable enough to bring the torps to bare while keeping your Aux power maxed for high end science abilities whether healing or ganking.

Unfortunately I don't have a Wells build for you as my torp builds are either the defiant or healers in cruisers.

Last edited by edalgo; 05-13-2013 at 06:35 AM.