Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Delta Volanis bugged
01-22-2010, 09:07 AM
First, all of the Delta Volanis Cluster is bugged. There are no anomalies or systems to interact with at all at this time (1/22/2010). Thus, no missions within the cluster can be started.

Second, before the last patch (1/21/2010) I had 2 missions in the cluster. I was able to complete one (which involved a freighter disabled by Nausicans - I cannot pull up all of the info in the comm log as the older button does not appear to work). The other mission, a delivery to system Psi Lacertae 1641-Tau Relief Effort, will not complete.

I can enter (and exit) the system. When the planet is approached and the planet hails the ship, the button to send the delivery to the planet is there and seems active. However, it does not complete.

Also, the bug reporting tool does not appear on the updated UI.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-22-2010, 09:12 AM
Before leaving the Delta Volanis cluster, I encountered 2 scannable anomalies.
Lt. Commander
Not just Delta Volanis Cluster, but all that I went to were like this. Plus, if you are grouped and actually find an anomaly to go into, it disappears once one of your group goes in and no-one else from the group can enter.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-22-2010, 09:44 AM
The spawn on the anomalies is too slow at the moment...

I found the only way to complete the mission was to bounce around instances until I found something to scan.... after 2 or 3 jumps I'd find something and every 2 or 3 I scanned ended up being an exploration mission spawn... so yeah... it took a while to eventually find 3 (one of which had me go back to SOL a bunch of times to gather resources... BAH!). I'm sure all those guys sitting in a single instance waiting were going nuts spinning in a circle looking for anomalies.

It is annoying and I will probably avoid those types of missions in the future ( if I can ).

There is a bug reporting command you can type in chat... /bugreport or /bug... can't remember it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-23-2010, 11:38 AM
Repeated attempts to deliver provisions fail. Mission dropped.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-23-2010, 11:48 AM
Keep flying around. They finally fixed the server disco issue. I did the whole thing last night. People I saw in the cluster were flying around and they were saying that the anamolies do appear, and they do, but at random. Some are just artifacts, and many are the unknown systems you need. The frequency could be faster, sure, but the beta ends Tuesday, and the rest of that is internal testing, till the Friday head start.

All I need is a share for Starbase 24, but then. Head Start is about to happen and we all start over then anyway.

Good luck to all. See you in Head Start.