Rihannsu
# 11
05-11-2013, 10:07 AM
I would also request that you give the old long haired options to Romulan females.

The new long hairstyles may look more like actual hair... but it also looks like they cut their own hair. Yes, yes, I know they're supposed to be refugees, but come on. All I ask is that you re-add the old hairstyles too.

+1 to just opening all hair options on all haired races.
Captain
# 12
05-11-2013, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skonn View Post
I would also request that you give the old long haired options to Romulan females.

The new long hairstyles may look more like actual hair... but it also looks like they cut their own hair. Yes, yes, I know they're supposed to be refugees, but come on. All I ask is that you re-add the old hairstyles too.

+1 to just opening all hair options on all haired races.

Thank you! I agree fully. I want my romulan with long hair that is well groomed. I'm sure they got at least one barber left...
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Republic Veteran
# 13
05-11-2013, 10:59 AM
I support this as well.
Imperial Secret Order. "we are the ones that maintain the balance of power in the universe. May our shadow never fall upon you."
Empire Veteran
# 14
05-11-2013, 11:09 AM
KDF still stuck with dreadlocks, or bald, or bald with a top knot eh. Damd.
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!
Career Officer
# 15
06-28-2013, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarastheslayer View Post
Romulans seem to have 3 new options available to them, Rom alien gen only have the 'New Styled Elegant.
Rommies seem to have lost "New Styled Elegant", I still have it but any time I want to change some detail of my outfit my Rommie appears to be bald and the hairstyle isn't available anymore, so I have to decide to settle on a different style or keep the style and change nothing at all.