Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I've noticed that for everyone of my 4 officers, if i point 1 point into any of their skills it makes the skill WORSE, and if i put in points, it leaves it the same as it currently is. Anything over 2 points and it actually starts to improve.

If i have high yield torpedo and its at lvl 2 and i try to put 1 more point into it, the Recharge time goes UP 5 seconds, instead of down. If i were to put 2 points in and then assign them, then the first point raises the recharge 5 seconds and the second point lowers it 5 seconds, so there is no improvement. If i were to assign 3 points, then the first raises it, and the next two drop it for a net yield of -5 seconds for 3 skill points.

If i always only assign 1 skill point, it appears that i'm only making my skills worse and worse.

Anyone else notice this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-16-2010, 11:09 PM
I've bugged it. Be aware though, even though it says the cooldown goes up, the cooldown does indeed go down. Level 9 skills supposedly have 35 second cooldowns according to my skills page, but they are at 30 seconds when i use them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-16-2010, 11:18 PM
Indeed, The CDs indeed go down.