Lt. Commander
# 131
05-12-2013, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miloflipper View Post
Why no warnings????
now my hud is all messed up happens every time the servers go down with me still in the game so cheers for that...
Survivor of Romulus
# 132
05-12-2013, 06:22 AM
This isnt planned, this was supposed to be on the 13th FFS, on a Sunday, Monday would have been better as planned.
Lieutenant
# 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadraxis666 View Post
i was literally about to start the tour and booted. sto is closed for maintenance at this time is all i get now and i didn't see that mentioned anywhere just that it would be down tomorrow...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingmaster View Post
This is a pre-planned network maintenance. Yeah, it's yet more downtime, but at least this was planned.

Cryptic needs to straighten this stuff out, though. It's getting ridiculous.
yes it clearly stated the 13th not the 12th!! wtf cryptic!!! i was in the middle of a mission and now its down. get your dates straight!!! when i was playing uo even in beta this NEVER happened like this. get some decent servers. seperate ALL the games to their own dedicated servers. running more than one game on a server has proven to cause instability. one game per server period!! and btw get a better ip routing company. one with a proven track record and not the cheapest.
Career Officer
# 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by x0ligy View Post
No, no message just killing borg one minute and then the next booted from the server.
Pisses me off that they think its ok to **** about with the server when people are doing missions and waste tehre time.
Same as me, Just started Tour the galaxy, Poof, D/C'ed .. there goes my chances for my Temporal Science ship today =(
Ensign
# 135
If it was planned anybody know how long they are down?
Captain
# 136
it said sunday may 13th. so I was a bit confused, as today was sunday, but it was may 12th. I figured, ya they'd shut it down anyways. it'll be down again tomorrow
Lt. Commander
# 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradchristopher1 View Post
At least over on the neverwinter twittersphere they apologized for the mishap;

"Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 4m
.@KinamKrindar Very sorry about the missing in-game warnings. We'll do our best to make sure they always show up for future maintenances."
not everyone reads or even bothers with twitter, THIS is the forums for star trek online, they should issue the same apology here FIRST.

secondly they should NEVER take servers down during the weekend as its the time when most players are online.
Ensign
# 138
MMO Server Status Website shows all servers are up. Only login server is down. What are they working on?
Commander
# 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradchristopher1 View Post
At least over on the neverwinter twittersphere they apologized for the mishap;

"Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 4m
.@KinamKrindar Very sorry about the missing in-game warnings. We'll do our best to make sure they always show up for future maintenances."

twice apparently; but for sto - bullox!

"Neverwinter ‏@NeverwinterGame 15m
.@Nickaasaurr Apologies about the time listed in the launcher. Unfortunately the Launcher listed one day later than it should have."

what are we, chopped liver?
Career Officer
# 140 Tsk Tsk
Come on people, we're never going to hit 100 pages of Rage at this rate? -sighs-

~Data Sings~

"Ragers, You tiny little ragers, You precious little ragers, Where are you?"
Closed Thread