Ensign
# 1 Weekend Reward?
05-11-2013, 09:41 PM
Hi,
I read about spending an hour on Tribble and getting a reward post-Romulus release. Do we have to spend over an hour on just Tribble, or Tribble AND Redshirt? Thanks!

ps. I'm asking because when I go to the Tribble signup page, I only have access transferring my toon to Redshirt only. No Holodeck to Tribble transfer.

Help!
Career Officer
# 2
05-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Just the Tribble server, and they turned off the character transfer option deliberately for the test weekend.
Ensign
# 3
05-11-2013, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xieshihua View Post
Hi,
I read about spending an hour on Tribble and getting a reward post-Romulus release. Do we have to spend over an hour on just Tribble, or Tribble AND Redshirt? Thanks!

ps. I'm asking because when I go to the Tribble signup page, I only have access transferring my toon to Redshirt only. No Holodeck to Tribble transfer.

Help!
It's on Tribble. They disabled character transfer so you can test the Romulan stuff. So, just make a new character, dabble for an hour and BAM, you'll get the reward... whatever that will be.
Commander
# 4
05-11-2013, 10:10 PM
How do you get on Tribble in the first place? I read on wiki there's an option on the launcher screen... I'm not seeing it

EDIT: nvm, I found it. It's on the dropdown menu after logging in to the loader

Last edited by xtern1ty; 05-11-2013 at 10:15 PM.
Career Officer
# 5
05-12-2013, 12:19 AM
It will be anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks before you can claim the Tribble Reward. And when they announce it, you simply go to the C-store and claim it.

Though in the last couple of tests, the Tribbles were a 1-time reward per character, compared to the Pre-F2P tribbles that were reclaimable.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!

New Crafting = It's not Crafting, is an overblown Reputation System.
Lieutenant
# 6
07-02-2013, 12:38 PM
humm nealy 2 month's to the date an still no reward
Survivor of Romulus
# 7
07-02-2013, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyou4 View Post
humm nealy 2 month's to the date an still no reward
and your shocked by this there cant even get some bug fixs on to holodeck
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK