Career Officer
I have been playing on the test server on my romulan toon and for the testing and what not I have noticed a few things that are messing up.

1.Away team-Everytime I beam down on a certain planet or ship my away team don't follow me that much and I am constantly trying to get them to follow or get them unstuck there are a few times they beamed into walls and or rocks e.t.c. I hope this issue gets fixed soon.

2.Ground and space weapon sounds-I know most of you will say check your sounds or your speakers and I did check them and nothing is wrong with them and they are up to date anyways everytime I use my ground or space weapons I don't hear no sounds at all only the NPC ground and space weapons but not my own even my away teams weapons sounds sometimes don't work 50% of the time on certain maps and missions.

3.Graphics-Now I am looking forward for the new graphics and all but there are a few bugs that need to be fixed especially ground missions with away teams when my away team beams down sometimes they beam down into rocks or walls or even sometimes upside down heck even my toon has been upside down maybe two times so far and sometime my away team is beamed far away from me on the map like between 600 km to 750 km away from me ? I know it ain't my graphics card cause its brand new and its up to date so I know it ain't that..

Has anyone else been having similar issues or some issue that is kinda like mine with their away teams and graphics and weapon sounds for both ground and space ?...
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
05-12-2013, 12:53 AM
the one with the away team ive had...another issue is the player and boffs tend to want to lock onto "something" (idk what) and stay locked on that visually....makes it impossible to sprint...it seems w/e they did during the wipe and upgrade screwed up everything they had beforehand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-12-2013, 01:20 AM
I have a similar issue with my character locked onto some random direction on ground maps. While, it doesn't affect my ability to complete the mission, it's really annoying, since sometimes I have to literally fight enemies with my "back" turned towards them (I'm taking a bunch of flank damage).

Also, I noticed that all Piercing Rifles are bugged: the gun doesn't show up - absolutely 0 graphics animation, sound, or movement. The only thing that is working for these rifles is the damage.
Career Officer
# 4
05-12-2013, 01:38 AM
well i hope all this will get fixed before launch soon cause I don't want to be in a mission where me and my away team gets bugged to death...
Career Officer
# 5
05-12-2013, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynder2012 View Post
the one with the away team ive had...another issue is the player and boffs tend to want to lock onto "something" (idk what) and stay locked on that visually....makes it impossible to sprint...it seems w/e they did during the wipe and upgrade screwed up everything they had beforehand.
I know the feeling been there pleanty of times so far in the test server
Career Officer
# 6
05-12-2013, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtstarfall View Post
I have a similar issue with my character locked onto some random direction on ground maps. While, it doesn't affect my ability to complete the mission, it's really annoying, since sometimes I have to literally fight enemies with my "back" turned towards them (I'm taking a bunch of flank damage).

Also, I noticed that all Piercing Rifles are bugged: the gun doesn't show up - absolutely 0 graphics animation, sound, or movement. The only thing that is working for these rifles is the damage.
thats also been happening to me a lot I hope they fix this issue soon