Career Officer
# 1 Tutorial Feedback
10-22-2013, 11:17 AM
Played through today on a fresh character:

The bugs:
1) The transporter officer spawned in the floor (made the cutscene pretty hilarious. I thought I was talking to an empty room before I noticed where he really was).

2) The hole in the ship from the attack appeared before the explosion, so the klingons were running towards a gaping hole in the corridor. Bad strategy for them.

3) When the renown first appears it is a sovereign class, but when I catch up to it at Vega it magically has transformed into a typhoon. I want that power.

4) Beamed down to Vega and was immediately prompted by my away team that the mission was complete and to beam back up. I did, the story progressed and I went to admiral quinn's office, at which point I noticed that the mission tracker still wanted me to go to Vega. Only problem, I can't beam off ESD to go, so I'm effectively stuck in the game.

Want cheap commodities? Yeah you do. Commodity Cheat Sheet (includes food and data samples)

Want to make the game better? Might I suggest this form

Last edited by valiant797; 10-22-2013 at 11:35 AM.
Ensign
# 2
10-22-2013, 07:24 PM
interesting I can also confirm Bugs 1 through 3 as problems as well. I have not gone as far as the Vega Mission yet but I have noted these 3 bugs personally.