Lieutenant
# 1 Thread Deleted
05-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Thread Deleted

Last edited by jhawkonespn; 06-24-2013 at 02:05 PM.
Lieutenant
# 2 Website
05-12-2013, 07:02 PM
Greetings from ao legion. Do you have a website I can look at?
Fleet Admiral Jack "Jackal" Okason
Lieutenant
# 3
05-13-2013, 11:28 PM
Thread Deleted

Lieutenant
# 4
05-14-2013, 06:55 PM
Thread Deleted

Starfleet Veteran
# 5
05-14-2013, 06:56 PM
Hey hey didnt know this was here. lol
Career Officer
# 6 Awesome
05-15-2013, 01:54 AM
The 10th Fleet is awesome! Join today!
Ensign
# 7
05-15-2013, 03:58 AM
Join 10th!

Last edited by anhero666; 05-15-2013 at 04:03 AM.
Lieutenant
# 8
05-15-2013, 05:49 AM
Hi:

I read your posts and Checked out your web site. All looks very good to me.

I am a many-year veteran of MMORPGs and watched TOS in it's first re-runs in the early 70s. (Yes, I'm definitely over 21.)

I have a family and a job that take the largest chunk of my time. Because of that I am a casual player and solo a lot. I hate to be called away in the middle of a team activity and let the team down.

STO is new to me. I am a huge Star Trek fan so it's a blast playing this game and it all feeling so familiar.

The mechanics and intricacies of this game are taking me a while to learn and I am really really new.

I am looking for a casual fleet where I can ask newbie questions and folks won't be offended or put off. I am not looking for handouts, but don't mind the occasional assistance. I am happy to assist where I can when I can. My greatest interest is to ask questions and learn the game. Right now I am FTP but if I make some friends and continue to like the game I will invest some cash at some point.

As I said I am very casual because of other commitments. Sometimes I will be on 7 days in a row and then I might disappear for 5 days because of work or family. I tend to be very active on forums, usually asking questions. My usually play time is evenings US New York time zone and sometimes on the weekends.

I don't like drama. When people start fighting over who the guild leader is going to be I quickly drop guild - I am sure all veterans have been there. Other than that I have thick skin. I've been around for a while so telling me I did something stupid or poorly won't hurt my feelings, mistakes are how we learn. (Why do we fall? So we can learn how to get back up again.)

If you are looking for a nice guy, casual player, I would be interested in joining.

If that sounds like a good fit for your fleet, please let me know. I am interested in making some friends who don't mind a newbie learning from them. But like I said I am new new, so only if you don't mind that. Thanks and all the best to you.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
05-15-2013, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferthanna View Post
Hi:

I read your posts and Checked out your web site. All looks very good to me.

I am a many-year veteran of MMORPGs and watched TOS in it's first re-runs in the early 70s. (Yes, I'm definitely over 21.)

I have a family and a job that take the largest chunk of my time. Because of that I am a casual player and solo a lot. I hate to be called away in the middle of a team activity and let the team down.

STO is new to me. I am a huge Star Trek fan so it's a blast playing this game and it all feeling so familiar.

The mechanics and intricacies of this game are taking me a while to learn and I am really really new.

I am looking for a casual fleet where I can ask newbie questions and folks won't be offended or put off. I am not looking for handouts, but don't mind the occasional assistance. I am happy to assist where I can when I can. My greatest interest is to ask questions and learn the game. Right now I am FTP but if I make some friends and continue to like the game I will invest some cash at some point.

As I said I am very casual because of other commitments. Sometimes I will be on 7 days in a row and then I might disappear for 5 days because of work or family. I tend to be very active on forums, usually asking questions. My usually play time is evenings US New York time zone and sometimes on the weekends.

I don't like drama. When people start fighting over who the guild leader is going to be I quickly drop guild - I am sure all veterans have been there. Other than that I have thick skin. I've been around for a while so telling me I did something stupid or poorly won't hurt my feelings, mistakes are how we learn. (Why do we fall? So we can learn how to get back up again.)

If you are looking for a nice guy, casual player, I would be interested in joining.

If that sounds like a good fit for your fleet, please let me know. I am interested in making some friends who don't mind a newbie learning from them. But like I said I am new new, so only if you don't mind that. Thanks and all the best to you.
Sounds like you ould fit in perfectly in our fleet. Just look for me in game at Alamax Zander@fltadmiralzander
Lieutenant
# 10
05-15-2013, 08:15 AM
Thanks. I should be on tonight, I will look for you. Satcher is the name of my captain.