Captain
As per the title, my buddy is trying to find a good source for what clothing is available out there in the STO universe he can buy or unlock. Either by zen,lobi, gpl, or good 'ole credits.

Anyone have any suggestions, I've tried searching for him, but all I am coming up with are the c store clothing as a list.

Thanks for any help.
Captain
# 2
02-13-2014, 08:37 AM
Essentially, it's C-store, lobi store, and reputation store where you need to look.

Events reputation store includes the winter and summer event clothing options; there are unlockable costumes for getting MACO, Omega, Honor Guard and Dyson equipment in the appropriate reputation tabs.

Each fleet holding has an unlockable tailor who can sell you a particular outfit, too. (Odyssey/Bortasqu' uniform from Starbase, Romulan Senate robes from Embassy, miner outfit from Dilithium Mine, and a new outfit from the Spire, which I don't know about since my fleet hasn't got there yet.)

The only other thing I can think of is the ARC freebie "Khan" outfit, which doesn't fall into any of those categories.
Captain
# 3
02-13-2014, 08:44 AM
Thanks much

I will pass it along to him.