Career Officer
# 1 SNR When Attempting Login
10-31-2014, 05:33 AM
Unable to login to Tribble.

After selecting a character, the login counter reaches anywhere from 93. - 98.9 quickly (in seconds), then freezes, and Server Not Responding appears. I have let the SNR run up 5 minutes with no change. Have to CTRL+ALT+DEL to get out of game and try once more.

I have tried at least 10 times. Managed to get on to Tribble with one character after an SNR time of under 1 minute. Rest, endless SNR.

This has only happened after the latest patch (10/27 I think)

EDIT: Whatever was broke seems to have been fixed or what was off was turned on again. Two characters so far without SNR on login. Yay.

EDIT 2: Third Tribble copy character I tried had the same issue. Oh well. Still having problems.

Last edited by alkelda; 11-03-2014 at 09:28 AM.
Career Officer
# 2 Still can't login to Tribble
11-21-2014, 11:01 AM
After patching today, when it looked like I could finally get in...I couldn't.

Game gets past character selection then hangs around 93.8 then server not responding. I let the counter go over a minute.

Tried four times, same thing each time. : (
Career Officer
# 3 93.8 bug still going
11-27-2014, 09:37 AM
Still can't log in to Tribble, most times that I try to.

Login gets past character selection then hangs at around 93.8 or so, going to FOREVER 'Server Not Responding'. It's like it throws up its hands when it can't find the map or something.

Today, it failed on two attempts before I gave up. Before, I have let the SNR clock run for half an hour just to see if it would eventually let me in. It kicked me off instead.

No one else is having this problem?

@alk
Career Officer
# 4 Still having same issue
12-05-2014, 03:46 AM
There must be some fundimental difference between Tribble and Holodeck, during the login process. I do NOT have this problem trying to get onto Holodeck at all. Only Tribble.

I am replying to my own post with each patch, hoping that things change.

This post is post-Winter Event activation.

It is not a consistent bug, either. This morning, I first logged in one character with no problems. Then I tried switching to a second character. That one had SNR for about 12 seconds before logging in. Not too bad so far.

Third character, tried twice and both times SNR at around 93.8 login, after selecting the character. Tried a fourth character, same fail.

I have tried force-verify with no change. Whatever is going on seems to happen on the Cryptic end just past selecting the character.
Captain
# 5
12-05-2014, 10:17 AM
I have had the same problem since the patch roughly three weeks ago. It takes 5 or 6 attempts to login and then it finally works.

I would say they have same problem with Tribble they had with Holodeck a few weeks ago with packet loss.
Fleet Admiral
Jeffry L. Caler
Commanding Officer
USS Thomas E. Paris

Last edited by rob2485; 12-05-2014 at 10:19 AM.
Career Officer
# 6 93.8 bug still going
12-09-2014, 12:16 PM
Looks as though now it is only affecting some of my characters on Tribble. Others are getting past the 93.66-.8 bug consistently.