Lt. Commander
After much clicking at Drozana station I was able to unlock tier 5 of the Delta Alliance rep, only to find that the active space ability disappears from my power tray *and* list of usable abilities when outside of a social zone or sector space. Upon entering any mission the ability simply vanishes from the power tray and cannot be reslotted, because the game seems to outright forget that it exists.

Has anyone else had this problem, or is it an isolated incident meaning that I need to check some weird setting glitch or something?
Admiral Katrina Tokareva - U.S.S. Selene, Luna-class Science Vessel
Admiral Dananra Lekall - R.R.W. Vakarius, D'Deridex-class Warbird
General J'Kar son of K'tsulan - I.K.S. Tonrur, Kamarag-class Battlecruiser
Career Officer
# 2
09-24-2014, 11:30 AM
I noticed this as well. I was really wanting to try it out, but when I went to add it to my powers tray, it was not there.
Ensign
# 3
11-27-2014, 07:17 AM
I'm having the exact same issue and it's extremely irritating for how long it took get the thing.
Commander
# 4
12-07-2014, 08:37 AM
Thats because it's a ground power...

Vanilla Ground PvP information
Captain
# 5
12-07-2014, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nulonu View Post
thats Because It's A Ground Power...
Lmao!!!!!!!!
Take this game far too seriously for my liking roleplayers. You agree, do not, hmm? Yes, hmmm.
Empire Veteran
# 6
12-08-2014, 02:34 AM
This thread just made my day
Free jkname
Commander
# 7
12-08-2014, 04:18 AM
lol when I've gotten the trait for my first toon a few days ago, I was happy to slot another space trait as well, only to find out that it is a ground trait. I never bothered to check the tooltip for it in the first place so that is that and also for some reason though, at the back of my head mistook it for the 3 set bonus you get from the other Delta set.

Better check yourself before you wreck yourself aye
"...something could go down somewhere in some way at some point in time, SO LOOK SHARP!"