Community Moderator
# 1 Fleet Duty Officer Assignments?
07-16-2012, 10:14 AM
I saw a comment in another thread about DO assignments that grant Fleet Marks.

Can someone elaborate on that? What are they, where do you get them, and are they available at Tier 0?
Career Officer
# 2
07-16-2012, 10:43 AM
Looked around, havn't seen any.

In the Starbase Tiers, there is mention of Duty Officers. Perhaps you have to unlock them to gain access?
Rihannsu
# 3
07-16-2012, 11:22 AM
Um... I forget which thread, but Borticus (or was it Archon?) mentioned that Heretic created a starbase interior contact for those, but the contact doesn't actually spawn for some reason. AFAIK a fix is in the works.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Community Moderator
# 4
07-16-2012, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Um... I forget which thread, but Borticus (or was it Archon?) mentioned that Heretic created a starbase interior contact for those, but the contact doesn't actually spawn for some reason. AFAIK a fix is in the works.
He was referring to the DXP conversion, I thought? Someone said there is a daily that you can do in the Starbase interior to get like 5 fleet marks or something.

I haven't actually visited our Starbase yet, so I dunno.
Rihannsu
# 5
07-16-2012, 05:30 PM
Nah, the fleet marks daily works fine. I've done it a few times. It's in the far left room IIRC. you only get 5 marks though it's pretty quick if you do it right.

But you might be right about what he was talking about. That is something that was mentioned as being something that should exist but doesn't yet. There was supposed to be a guy to convert extra Cxp into Fleet marks.

BTW check out the windows.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
07-16-2012, 05:36 PM
It is not turned on yet (Trading excess CXP to Fleet marks)

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...01&postcount=7

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Heretic made the contact and assignments before his departure, but they were never properly hooked up in-game. We'll be adding them soon, and they will appear on Starbases. Watch patch notes for an update.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
07-17-2012, 01:13 PM
Ah yes, the dreaded "soon"
Captain
# 8
05-13-2013, 09:58 AM
ok so i have done 3 of these over last few weeks but have ZERO idea how to get them again...

What do i need to do?? pls HELP! lol
. . . . . . . . Insert witty content. . . . . .
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-13-2013, 10:10 AM
You must have 110,000 in any one discipline for this mission to trigger.
Fleet Affiliations:
FED: Royal Federation Mounted Starfleet: SB3, TAC3, ENG3, SCI3, Win, Int, DOff(T/E/S/B)
KDF: Parliamentary Klingon Empire: SB2, TAC2, ENG2, SCI2, Win, DOff(T)

Interested in joining? Please send a PM to @Tahna_Los.
Community Moderator
# 10 Closing Necro Thread
05-15-2013, 02:15 PM
The previous poster is correct. The Commendation Reports can only be filed if you have 110000 CXP in a category, as you will lose 10K CXP when you do them. These assignments are only available from the Fleet Starbase.

Unfortunately, this thread is an ancient artifact (after no posts for 30 days or more) and it must now be put in the thread museum where it can be forgotten by everyone except thread archaeologists.

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies just report it and avoid posting in it.

Please bear in mind that re-posting in "necro'd" threads is considered a form of spamming.

Note that you're more than welcome to post in an existing active topic or to start a new thread on the topic if there are no active topics already.

Live Long and Prosper,
Bluegeek
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Closed Thread