Captain
# 1 Hakeev's Eye
05-13-2013, 01:56 PM
Maybe I missed something with all the overlapping VOs or not reading every line of pop-ups.

But when you do Coliseum, at the end when Hakeev beams in he starts monologuing and tells you that you "Took his eye"

Im not sure at what point I was supposed to have done that. My thought was that its some Fed mission I didnt play or some change that was made but the VOs will never be updated to reflect that.

Now I would glady have poked him in the eye but it seems like he has injured when I first meet him.
Rihannsu
# 2
05-13-2013, 01:59 PM
Nah, it happened in the mission where you choose your ally. He gets injured when you fire on his ship.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 3
05-13-2013, 02:00 PM
Oh that happened the very first time you met him. When you fled Virinat in your old warbird and fought him off with Temer, there was an explosion on his ship and in the dialogue box he screams "Auuuuughh my eye!" After that he always appears with his eye messed up.

Edit: Oh was it during the allegiance mission? Hmm I could have sworn it was at the beginning. Oh well, it was very early on in the story line.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Rihannsu
# 4
05-13-2013, 02:04 PM
I don't think you meet Hakeev before Allegiance. But yeah, it's in the 1-10 stuff.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 5
05-13-2013, 02:20 PM
It happens in the tutorial I think. You fire at his ship, explosions and he screems.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
05-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Carefull where theres blame theres a claim

He might sue
Career Officer
# 7
05-13-2013, 02:38 PM
'Have you been injured during work and it wasn't your fault? Sometimes sorry just isn't enough. Ferengi Insurance Lawyers 4 You. No win, no fee*.' Hakeev should get in touch!

"*no fee applies to processing your minimum fee. Come on, we're Ferengi!"
nynik | Join Date: Dec 2009
<Dev> Oaks@dstahl: *checks for CBS listening devices in the office*
Cryptic Studios Team
# 8
05-13-2013, 02:48 PM
Yes, it's in the last bits of the Tutorial, in orbit of Virinat. Hakeev uncloaks behind the Elachi ship, and then Temer shows up, and you and Temer fight Hakeev.

If you pay attention to the contact dialogs, Hakeev has both eyes when he first shows up in the system, and after the fight, he's missing one.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
05-13-2013, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
Oh that happened the very first time you met him. When you fled Virinat in your old warbird and fought him off with Temer, there was an explosion on his ship and in the dialogue box he screams "Auuuuughh my eye!" After that he always appears with his eye messed up.

Edit: Oh was it during the allegiance mission? Hmm I could have sworn it was at the beginning. Oh well, it was very early on in the story line.

He definitely scream "Agh my eye" when you first beat him in the starter ship and he's in the D'Deridex. so maybe the injury started then but you finish the eye off for good during the alliegiance choice lol.
Vice Admiral Tayne Varris
U.S.S. Origin

Alpha Expeditionary Fleet [AEF]
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
05-13-2013, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neowolfen View Post
He definitely scream "Agh my eye" when you first beat him in the starter ship and he's in the D'Deridex. so maybe the injury started then but you finish the eye off for good during the alliegiance choice lol.
It would be a hilarious running gag if every time he shows up his eye gets gouged out ...again

Raptr profile