Ensign
# 11
05-13-2013, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Yes, it's in the last bits of the Tutorial, in orbit of Virinat. Hakeev uncloaks behind the Elachi ship, and then Temer shows up, and you and Temer fight Hakeev.

If you pay attention to the contact dialogs, Hakeev has both eyes when he first shows up in the system, and after the fight, he's missing one.
It was exactly like Taco describes, unsurprisingly. I remembered Hakeev right away
when I first saw him in the new romulan story arc, even though it's been ages since
I last played the romulan featured series. And yes, in the beginning his eye was still
intact, and then after the fight he screams and is wounded.
And then i nodded, grinning, thinking to myself "So that's how that happens, very cool..."
Rihannsu
# 12
05-13-2013, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neowolfen View Post
He definitely scream "Agh my eye" when you first beat him in the starter ship and he's in the D'Deridex. so maybe the injury started then but you finish the eye off for good during the alliegiance choice lol.
*hmmmmm* *thinks again* Ohh.... now I remember... in Allegiance his contact picture has a SCAR instead of a Borg implant.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Commander
# 13
05-13-2013, 05:33 PM
Yeah, that was pretty cool to see that in the game. That's one of the things I enjoyed when it came to the LoR testing I did.. though I stopped playing after picking a faction. I want to keep the rest secret. But I really enjoyed seeing Hakeev losing his eye and seeing Slemak (sp?) on the colony and watch him get captured.
Starfleet Veteran
# 14
05-13-2013, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by direphoenix View Post
It would be a hilarious running gag if every time he shows up his eye gets gouged out ...again
His tagline could be "he used to be a Captain till he took a console to the Eye" lol
Vice Admiral Tayne Varris
U.S.S. Origin

Alpha Expeditionary Fleet [AEF]
Republic Veteran
# 15
05-13-2013, 09:45 PM
We need a public service announcement.... Most death in Star Trek are from one's own ship, a console blowing up in your face breaks up families......for one dollar you can donate for the price of a fuse, and save lives.

This donations are part of the Redshirt widows fund.

Captain
# 16
05-14-2013, 08:45 AM
They retconned the liberated Borg aspect of Hakeev? Why? That stinks!
Survivor of Romulus
# 17
05-14-2013, 08:47 AM
oh he is still as always part borg
but not liberated

he is slowly borging HIMSELF
Captain
# 18
05-14-2013, 10:45 AM
Can't help laughing about this. You fire with a kit bashed ship at a capital ship and the commander cries, Aghh my eye. For the rest of the game he is going around with, I don't know what in his eye.

That guy is mr. Pain himself and cries like a litle baby when he got something in his eye. BTW. I think it is better for starship personel to wear some eye protection, after all, some nasty accidents can happen.
Republic Veteran
# 19
05-14-2013, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fovrel View Post
Can't help laughing about this. You fire with a kit bashed ship at a capital ship and the commander cries, Aghh my eye. For the rest of the game he is going around with, I don't know what in his eye.

That guy is mr. Pain himself and cries like a litle baby when he got something in his eye. BTW. I think it is better for starship personel to wear some eye protection, after all, some nasty accidents can happen.
I don't think you know what Kit bashed means.

Rihannsu
# 20
05-14-2013, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by felderburg View Post
They retconned the liberated Borg aspect of Hakeev? Why? That stinks!
Yeah we never knew why Hakeev had Borg implants before. So it's not a retcon really.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.