# 71
05-14-2013, 01:27 AM
Devil's choice is still bugged.
Lt. Commander
# 72
05-14-2013, 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
  • Selecting the Ki'Tang as a template in the ship tailor now actually does something useful.
Nice to see a KDF ship fix !
Now if selecting windows for somraw, qul'dun and norgh could also do something that would be really nice.

PS : and I am still hoping for my fleet somraw to not show a Constitution class as his hull strenght indicator for the release.
Republic Veteran
# 73
05-14-2013, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by groomlake32 View Post
Kill the incubators rooms 2 and 3 are still bugged!!!!!!

The solution to getting past this room is to make sure you are within the green circle on the mini-map before you kill any of the incubators. This ensures that the objective is completed properly, however, on room three do not run in to the left as it sets your respawn point in the room after it. If you were to die, you would spawn on the other side of the locked door.
Lieutenant
# 74
05-14-2013, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by umaeko View Post
Regression (post 13/05/2013 patch)

For Romulans, in the mission Devil's Choice:
Cannot complete mission due to the defeat of all incubators in Incubation Room 3 not being registered in mission journal.

ticket ID #41,020
I still can't get past Room 2.
--- I am Roche_Furman, know me and tremble in fear! ... Why are you not trembling, and which one of you guys is laughing?! ---
Starfleet Veteran
# 75
05-14-2013, 03:51 AM
Meow, can you add light red resp. light green borderlines around green, blue and purrple quality Remulan and Klingun duffs? It would make life for Feds a lot easier.
"Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
Career Officer
# 76
05-14-2013, 03:51 AM
Restart Devil's Choice and try again.
Captain
# 77
05-14-2013, 04:09 AM
The bridge officer training on my level 50 romulan tactical (federation ally) is kind of bugged.

She can train Photon grenade 3, Sweeping strikes 3, tactical team 3 and Lunge 3 and target optics 3.

Bug part :

She has 9 points in Starship manoevers, and can not train Attack pattern Beta 3.
She has 9 points in Starship energy weapons, and can not train beam arrays Fire at Will 3.
She has 9 points in Starship energy weapons, and can not train Cannons rapid fire 3.
She has 9 points in Starship projectile weapons, and can not train Torpedoes High Yield 3.
She has 9 points in Starship projectile weapons, and can not train Mines Dispersal patern Beta 3.
She has 9 points in Starship attack patterns, and can not train attack pattern Omega 3.

Please fix this!

I would also support it if the mark XII omega reputation sets were considered EV Suits.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Lt. Commander
# 78
05-14-2013, 04:11 AM
ok, that's all good... Now can I please be allowed to coppy my character over??????!!!!!!
Survivor of Romulus
# 79
05-14-2013, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardcalis View Post
Fix the D"D turn
Working as intended. It is not a bug sadly

As for the continuing Devil's Choice problems, can a dev not move the mission trigger to outside the room, so you start the next sequence before you go into the room?

Just a thought....

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day

Last edited by sunfrancks; 05-14-2013 at 04:34 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 80
05-14-2013, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
the talshir have army ranks of colonel and major, id like to see the tal npc having those ranks instead
Well not just the Tal'shair, but republic Navy NPR should have the right ranks.

Here is the ranks for both Tal'shair and Republic Navy.

2nd lieutenant - sub-lieutenant

1st lieutenant - lieutenant

Captain - Centurion

Major - Sub - Commander

Colonel - Commander

General - Admiral

You are right they should remove the upper and lower half from both the fed and KDF. It's well make the rank system much more simplify that way.
"You ask why we give our ships computer normal emotions. Do you really want a warship incapable of loyalty?"