Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Server Not Responding
01-13-2010, 06:31 PM
Yeah so, Here i am in briar patch and there is no way i can expect to finish this in any kind of reasonable time from. I see "Server Not Responding" every 3 -5s and it last about the same amount of time. What can i do to limit this? The same thing occurs in sector space and on the ground just a little more time between each instance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Yeah me 2... its getting really annoying... i cant even go and walk normally... without jumping back all the time... for beaming down missions unplayable...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2010, 06:50 PM
You can add a 10-12s delay onto all actions now. I know others are having this problem as well. Any fix coming?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-18-2010, 07:02 AM
I been having the same problem for days..
I keep getting "Server not responding" error and then get disconnected constantly in populated areas. seems fine when I'm on my own in an instance, IF i can make it that far, and even then sometimes i get the msg. it's really annoying as i can't get a decent game session in, and often not even enough time to send in a bug report cos i get disconnected.
lots of other ppl having the same problem check out http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=59403