Ensign
# 91
05-22-2013, 09:10 PM
Yep same thing here. My account shows the transaction on 5/15 but the C-store doesn't recognize it either as a bundle or as separate purchases (the T'Varo wants me to pay for it, for example).

The only thing I can think of is that this purchase I did through Perfect World and past purchases were through the C store. Maybe PW is seeing a registering a different game account? Hmmm....

I did used to play CO a long long time ago. Hmmm....perhaps that fubared it. But I never had an alternate STO account. It's been this one from day one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoclark View Post
Really I purchased the Legacy Pack for Romulans and for some I can not claim it. It does not show in the bundles tab.
Career Officer
# 92
05-23-2013, 12:54 AM
Also purchased the starter pack and can not find it in the bundle section. went to the lilnked page does not say "complete" anywhere on the page but does have the buy now on the starter pack greyed out. at the top of the page it does say thank you for supporting sto and you can still upgrade to the legacy pack for more content. I am assuming that is the "complete" message.
Ensign
# 93
05-23-2013, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Side-note: If you have earned the Reman species via the New Romulus Reputation system, please log into one of you Federation or Klingon characters that has unlocked Tier 5 first -- this will then unlock the Reman species in the Romulan Republic character creator.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
It is not working. I have 6 toons and all of them have Romulan Rep. Tier 5. But no Reman for free.
Rihannsu
# 94
05-23-2013, 05:01 AM
Hey Bran??
Know your busy but,i had 25000 fleet credits bonus, and i clicked on it to use it, and well, its gone.. where did it go?? I went to by some fleet items and heh, no 25000 fleet credits.. I'm confused and curious..
Thanks..

We Will Be Free!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 95
05-23-2013, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wufangchu View Post
Hey Bran??
Know your busy but,i had 25000 fleet credits bonus, and i clicked on it to use it, and well, its gone.. where did it go?? I went to by some fleet items and heh, no 25000 fleet credits.. I'm confused and curious..
Thanks..
It's a bonus when earning fleet credits, not just a grant of 25,000 fleet credits The boost will improve you fleet credit earnings by 20% until the bonus pool of 25,000 is depleted.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 96
05-23-2013, 09:46 AM
Dare I even ask what the turnaround time is on support tickets of this nature right now? I've been looking for a customer service support number but can't find one.
Rihannsu
# 97
05-23-2013, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
It's a bonus when earning fleet credits, not just a grant of 25,000 fleet credits The boost will improve you fleet credit earnings by 20% until the bonus pool of 25,000 is depleted.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Awesome.. Thank you.. I appreciate you straightening me out on that ..

We Will Be Free!
Survivor of Romulus
# 98
05-23-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterpdx1 View Post
Dare I even ask what the turnaround time is on support tickets of this nature right now? I've been looking for a customer service support number but can't find one.
I haven't gotten an update on my ticket, but the steps in this thread has fixed my issue now from what I can tell. The forum title worked anyway. Have to wait until after work to test everything else.
Empire Veteran
# 99
05-23-2013, 11:15 AM
Continue to not be able to access the Starter bundle on the C-Store. When following the link it shows that my transaction has been completed and I have restarted the game. Why is it we cannot get some kind of update on this problem?
Ensign
# 100
05-23-2013, 12:33 PM
I bought the Legacy pack on the day of release, it shows in my purchase history but there is nothing in the c- store at all.