Ensign
# 101 no starter pack
05-23-2013, 01:03 PM
Add me to the ranks of the many.. paid 5/14, but still no starter pack. At least I'm not alone in this issue, and I really feel bad for the folks who shelled out the big bucks for the Legacy pack.
Ensign
# 102
05-23-2013, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krystallos66 View Post
Continue to not be able to access the Starter bundle on the C-Store. When following the link it shows that my transaction has been completed and I have restarted the game. Why is it we cannot get some kind of update on this problem?
Same here.. so much for getting that head start
Career Officer
# 103
05-23-2013, 01:44 PM
I bought the starter pack today and so far have gotten nothing in the c store i even put a tickiet out but so far no response im not out money for something i payed for and would really like to have what i payed for
Ensign
# 104
05-23-2013, 01:50 PM
UPDATE:

Oh..."THAT" lime green post with the complete transaction link. FIXED. First posting of this thread top of that post is a link. Go to it. Maybe it will help, maybe not but it helped me.

Only took me two days to pass reading comprehension!
Ensign
# 105 Finally
05-23-2013, 02:46 PM
The "complete" link from the first post worked for me now. I have tried it before countless times, but it didn't. Maybe it worked now because I logged to the website (english) before I followed the link. The other times I logged in after following the link as the website asked me to login (also possible that I was logged to the german site in a couple of tries).
Ensign
# 106 Can't claim ship
05-23-2013, 06:13 PM
Hi. I just purchased the Romulan starter pack but STO won't let me actually purchase the Lieutentant rank ship (the light warbird). It says that it's "free" and every time I click on "Buy" I get the message that says "Transaction completed" but it wont' let me select the ship when I go to talk to the officer where you select your ship from. I know I already claimed the pack (according to the instructions) so I'm a bit confused.

Any ideas?
Ensign
# 107 Don't even see the bundle!
05-23-2013, 08:30 PM
Purchased the bundle via Steam, went to the C-Store and looked under 'bundles' and I don't see the bundle listed there. How am I supposed to redeem this again?

The Romulan Starter Pack is the one I purchased, if that makes a difference.

Last edited by jhenry026; 05-23-2013 at 08:32 PM.
Career Officer
# 108
05-24-2013, 10:26 AM
For me saying Completed but I cannot see any items in bundle or any were in C*store, just old items from beta preorder.

Well done, now i am happy that i decided to take only starter pack, not other one, it is waste of time and cash, especialy nowdays with all this unknown loading errors and bugs.
http://grimdarkfuture.com/images/IRF_SIGS/alithia_Sig.png
Empire Veteran
# 109
05-24-2013, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alithea1 View Post
For me saying Completed but I cannot see any items in bundle or any were in C*store, just old items from beta preorder.

Well done, now i am happy that i decided to take only starter pack, not other one, it is waste of time and cash, especialy nowdays with all this unknown loading errors and bugs.
I can't get the steam purchase to work either. Anybody else have luck with it?

EDIT: Just figured out how to claim the pack if you bought on steam. When you start up STO via steam, a bunch of cd keys show up that you can copy to your clip board. Copy whichever cd key corresponds to your bundle purchase and head to the star trek online web-site. Log in to your account and go to my account. Then go to redeem key on the left side, third one down. Put that cd key in there. Presto!
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!

Last edited by knuhteb5; 05-24-2013 at 12:38 PM.
Ensign
# 110
05-24-2013, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knuhteb5 View Post
I can't get the steam purchase to work either. Anybody else have luck with it?

EDIT: Just figured out how to claim the pack if you bought on steam. When you start up STO via steam, a bunch of cd keys show up that you can copy to your clip board. Copy whichever cd key corresponds to your bundle purchase and head to the star trek online web-site. Log in to your account and go to my account. Then go to redeem key on the left side, third one down. Put that cd key in there. Presto!
Ninja'd; these are the instructions via Steam that I should have looked at (and missed) the other day.
Closed Thread