Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 41
05-21-2013, 11:57 AM
Side-note: If you have earned the Reman species via the New Romulus Reputation system, please log into one of you Federation or Klingon characters that has unlocked Tier 5 first -- this will then unlock the Reman species in the Romulan Republic character creator.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Remus
# 42
05-21-2013, 01:07 PM
I'm extremely excited, just waiting for the mega-patch to finish downloading.
Raychul - Remen Sci Officer
Lumba - Ferengi Eng Officer
Vadesca - Orion Eng Officer
AKA: Yavin_Prime
Add a Race-change token in the Zen Store, please!
Ensign
# 43 help
05-21-2013, 01:09 PM
It is hard to claim the legacy pack if it doesnt show up under the bundles tab like its supposed to. i have looked all over the store and its nowhere to be found.
Republic Veteran
# 44 no legacy pack option in bundles
05-21-2013, 01:24 PM
Im having the same problem!! I have no legacy pack option in bundles, and i paid for it
Ensign
# 45
05-21-2013, 01:26 PM
I'm also having the same problem. The pack isn't anywhere in the zen store.
Ensign
# 46
05-21-2013, 01:32 PM
Wait I fixed it. I went back through that complete transaction email. I already did it once, but when I opened the link again, and then re-logged back in it was there.
Rihannsu
# 47
05-21-2013, 01:59 PM
Well, at least i'm in good company.. Paid for the legacy pack ( have the reciept) and now all i get is pink highlighted items in the store that say I dont have enough zen to purchase them.. What gives Bran??

We Will Be Free!
Ensign
# 48 no legacy in bundles tab
05-21-2013, 02:14 PM
I purchased the legacy pack thru paypal more than 5 hours ago. I got a receipt from paypal 5 hours ago. There is no link in the email except to Perfect World customer service. I created a romulan and in game entered the c-store and the bundles tab. There is no romulan bundle to claim, nothing about romulans in the bundles tab. I called Perfect World customer service only to be told by an automated system to call back later. Anyone else having a problem collecting the bundle?
Rihannsu
# 49
05-21-2013, 02:20 PM
ok, the solution provided by rekar59650 seems to work.. everything i ordered is there,and exactly as Brans post described..

We Will Be Free!
Survivor of Remus
# 50
05-21-2013, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwater2 View Post
I purchased the legacy pack thru paypal more than 5 hours ago. I got a receipt from paypal 5 hours ago. There is no link in the email except to Perfect World customer service. I created a romulan and in game entered the c-store and the bundles tab. There is no romulan bundle to claim, nothing about romulans in the bundles tab. I called Perfect World customer service only to be told by an automated system to call back later. Anyone else having a problem collecting the bundle?
Yeah, quite a few people are having the same problem as you and I - I bought the Legacy Pack the day it was announced, yet in the 'bundles' tab nothing about it is mentioned...
Closed Thread