Career Officer
# 11
05-14-2013, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
TRIBBLE has been updated to a new build.
ST.30.20130513a.1

Systems:
  • Resolved an issue where the Singularity Inverter and Singularity Stabilizer consoles could be equipped on non-Romulan ships.
  • All Targetable Torpedoes have received additional AI upgrades which will prevent them from returning to detonate on friendly targets, as well as reliably cleaning up after detonation.
  • While in Shooter Mode, Gorn Bite can now only be used when your target is within range of the power.
  • New Romulan weapons now have updated item and power icons that reflect their new weapon models.
Aren't they the Consoles from the legacy pack, I have bought the legacy pack but not been able to access any of its stuff, I assumed it was disabled for tribble.
Commander
# 12
05-14-2013, 03:36 PM
This still needs to be fixed wrt the Klingon tutorial:
*The pre-equipped Klingon disruptor seems to be clipped by another handgun model. It only becomes visible when firing. Same on different characters.
*Some VO lines are missing. E.g., the second to the last line of K'Gan's motivational speech to your crew or the very first line of the Captain of the Seg'pa.
*K'Gan and Ch'gren, your first two BOffs appear to be clones! They look 100% identical.
STOWiki admin.
Ensign
# 13
05-14-2013, 03:36 PM
I hope it wont take long, as I only got half a level before I get VA on my Romulan
Captain
# 14
05-14-2013, 03:37 PM
Quote:
New Romulan weapons now have updated item and power icons that reflect their new weapon models.
Are they NEW!!!!! new weapons or is this just the new weapons we've always had in the Beta?
Career Officer
# 15
05-14-2013, 03:49 PM
Some really nice fixes for Romulans... thanks!
Especially the Romulan vendors now selling plasma weapons.
Career Officer
# 16
05-14-2013, 03:50 PM
Quote:
[*]Resolved an issue that caused players to lose control of steering their ships after respawning.
Thanks for this, it's been going on for a long time.
Career Officer
# 17
05-14-2013, 03:58 PM
Quote:
KDF players will not get pulled out of cloak during interacts and talking to contacts in Your New Command, the KDF Space Tutorial.
Well, it's a start...
Career Officer
# 18
05-14-2013, 04:10 PM
Quote:
TRIBBLE has been updated to a new build.
ST.30.20130513a.1[*]Resolved an issue that caused players to lose control of steering their ships after respawning.
Well it's about freakin' time!

Quote:
[*]A button has been added to the help menu to toggle tip help popups. [*]This is in addition to the tips option in the notification settings configuration.
Sheesh. Also, when during the tutorial and all, the windows that pop up with a game tip has a check box to turn tips off but it didn't seem to work at all. Then I got frustrated because I looked all over the game options window and couldn't figure out how to turn them off manually. This whole stinking time it was in notification settings. Well thanks for adding it to the regular game options.

Quote:
[*]Romulans allied with the KDF will no longer have Diplomatic instead of Marauding in the Duty Officer system.
I knew you guys would get this fixed before LoR went live. Thanks again. It's a good day to fly.............after I get the Tribble patch and install my new quad core processor (currently it has a dual core )
Self Portrait
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-14-2013, 04:14 PM
I know it's a minor concern, but how about the walking NPCs on Nimbus III that seem to 'ghost' through some of the pillars in town?
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-14-2013, 04:19 PM
that's all good... [You]CAN I PLEASE COPPY MY CHARACTER OVER NOW!!!!???????[/u]