Commander
# 41
05-14-2013, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Resolved an issue that caused players to lose control of steering their ships after respawning.
Nice, was a little annoying albeit easy to fix.

Starfleet M.A.C.O. KDF Honour Guard
Career Officer
# 42
05-14-2013, 09:34 PM
I've spent the last week on Tribble testing the new Romulan content. One of the major issues I have run into is playing as an Engineer once I hit Vengeance it become almost unplayable. What is happening is once you get to the Incubation chamber 3 after you sweep and clean out the room then next step for releasing the captives is not firing, from what i understand this issue is only effecting the Engineer player.

I made sure i put in a ticket for it.
Survivor of Romulus
# 43
05-14-2013, 10:03 PM
I've never been able to figure out how to copy my zen to tribble. In this case, it prevents me from testing the retrofit ships. Can anyone help me with this? I've been testing sense closed beta, and would like to continue to help, but I can't fake-purchase the ships to do so.
Career Officer
# 44 Tray
05-14-2013, 10:20 PM
I keep hoping for an ability to save our tray and boff setups for particular ships. This way if we playing the temporal ambassador mission we do not have to set our tray and boffs back up from scratch when we return to our chosen ship.
Lt. Commander
# 45
05-14-2013, 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nassiris View Post
I've spent the last week on Tribble testing the new Romulan content. One of the major issues I have run into is playing as an Engineer once I hit Vengeance it become almost unplayable. What is happening is once you get to the Incubation chamber 3 after you sweep and clean out the room then next step for releasing the captives is not firing, from what i understand this issue is only effecting the Engineer player.

I made sure i put in a ticket for it.
Says it's fixed in the patch notes.
Lieutenant
# 46
05-14-2013, 11:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmalogic View Post
I've never been able to figure out how to copy my zen to tribble. In this case, it prevents me from testing the retrofit ships. Can anyone help me with this? I've been testing sense closed beta, and would like to continue to help, but I can't fake-purchase the ships to do so.
You can't transfer zen to tribble, and I have no idea how people are testing the retrofits because the zen store is disabled for the most part on tribble.

Edit: Now that I think about it, they are probably testing them via the free ship token at VA level.
Rihannsu
# 47
05-14-2013, 11:23 PM
I do hope the KDF got Overcharged Plasma Sniper Rifle and Personal Coveriant Shield. That would make me insanely happy. I do hope Romulans get them too. XD
Career Officer
# 48
05-14-2013, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
TRIBBLE has been updated to a new build.
ST.30.20130513a.1

General:
  • Resolved an issue that caused players to lose control of steering their ships after respawning.
All I saw was this
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports
Captain
# 49
05-15-2013, 12:40 AM
yay no more being stuck in one direction when spawning in STFs
Captain
# 50
05-15-2013, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erocker View Post
Says it's fixed in the patch notes.
it's still broke if you kill any of the them before entering the green objective zone in any of the 3 rooms (yes i made it brake at room one on purpose)